Binding to Blade 350 QX2 with 7e erratic...

More
13 Sep 2016 18:05 #53842 by droneonandon
Binding to Blade 350 QX2 with 7e erratic... was created by droneonandon
... first up the qx is an ebay buy that was salvaged by the Police so it could all be that end.
That said any help/procedure would be appreciated.

The Blade fires up fine and I have managed to bind twice (and the bind held after power on and off of the devo). I've tried a few of the Blade 350Qx and 200Qx model configs here and I wasn't methodical in documenting which worked and which didn't. But then I have methodically gone through them again and failed to connect once. I stripped a model config down to 4 channels (non switched - i.e. no channel alterations basd on switches, and no switch features - i.e. arm/disarm) plus the trims and tried that. No go.

My thoughts on possible issues (devo side) are that:

I might need other channels (5 6 or 7) in the right state to bind
My defaults for the 4 channels are wrong.
Something about the 7E and the (bigger brother) configs combo is falling short of the right state.
My sticks should be someplace where they aren't.
QX2 differs enough from QX.
It's possibly running V3 firmware which could differ again.

No issues binding to other models before after and inbetween attempts with the Blade...
Any input appreciated. Technically able but a beginner flyer (h8 Mini -> X5C clone (silverxxxed) -> Blade)

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2016 14:49 #53860 by droneonandon
Replied by droneonandon on topic Binding to Blade 350 QX2 with 7e erratic...
Fixed my situation with a swap to a Devo 10 and now have a (slightly drunken) flying QX2. I'm guessing it was the transmitter power that was my root cause...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds