3mixers where #3 only works if #2 is on

More
30 Sep 2016 15:07 #54439 by Cereal_Killer
3mixers where #3 only works if #2 is on was created by Cereal_Killer
Hello, trying to setup 2 switches to control air mode and arming which are on the same channel in cleanflight...

Those 2 modes are on AUX1:
1000 = DISARM / air mode OFF (RUD D/R sw pos 0)
1500 = ARM / air mode OFF (RUD D/R sw pos 1)
2000 - ARM / air mode ON (ELEV D/R sw pos 0, when ELEV D.R is in pos 1 air mode should be OFF and nothing should happen)

I have 3 pages setup but the problem is, any time I turn ELEV D/R to the 0 position (up) it instantly arms and spins up the motors, I want the switch for air mode to be 100% dependent on the position of RUD D/R (armed), again as of how I have it now any time I switch the air mode switch up it arms (and I DONT want this to happen)! It's unsafe for the ELEV D/R switch to arm the quad incase I accidentally hit it or I'm not paying attention or whatever. I've tried both type = replace and add, both cause the same unsafe condition...

How can I make it so flipping the ELE D/R switch does nothing unless it's already armed (RUD D/R switch on)?

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2016 15:18 #54440 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic 3mixers where #3 only works if #2 is on
Ok I've got a safe to use donfiguration using an offset and adjusting the ranges in cleanflight however I'd still like to see the way to make ARM / AIRmode totally dependent on the RUD D/R switch position...

[channel5]
max=100
scalar=120
scalar-=120
min=-100
template=complex
[mixer]
src=AUX4
dest=Ch5
switch=RUD DR1
scalar=-100
offset=-50
curvetype=fixed
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch5
switch=RUD DR0
scalar=0
usetrim=0
curvetype=fixed
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch5
switch=ELE DR0
usetrim=0
muxtype=add
curvetype=fixed

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
01 Oct 2016 06:52 #54457 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic 3mixers where #3 only works if #2 is on
Well, the obvious answer based on my limited understanding of what you want is that you need to use ELE DR as a source and RUDD DR as a source. But you may need a virtual channel.

Can you describe this in terms of the Tx output you range for Evan of the four possible switch positions? Preferably in values hissed by deviation.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds