Devo7E with Tarot ZYX-S using satellite receiver

More
07 Jan 2017 11:26 - 07 Jan 2017 11:42 #57619 by TF824
I don't know anybody still using Tarot ZYX-S but today I finally figured out how to set up Devo7E(with Deviation 5.0) with ZXY-S+DSM2 Satellite.
(No Receiver of course)

Here is complete steps and important note.
1. You must bind Devo7E and Satellite RX using other DSM2 Receiver first.(Any DSM2 RX like Orange RX )
If you bind Satellite RX using ZYX as instruction on the ZYX software, ZYX will never start 3 LED's
blinking (Initialize blinking). This is most important!!!
2. Next you must choose DSM2-1 on the software.
3. Then put satellite RX(Already pre-bound with standard RX and Devo7E) into Rud channel on ZYX.
4. It's very important that Devo7E needs to be changed to 6 channel. If you leave it 7 channel, ZYX will
show yellow blinking after 3 LED's flashing.
5. Now put the power to the ZYX Ail channel (This port will be for ESC)
6. Turn on Devo7E. Satellite LED ON and ZYX 3 LED's ON ~ Then 3 LED's start flashing ~ Finally Red
LED stay on. READY TO USE!!!! Usually TX power first, but if you do this, Satellite LED keeps
flashing. (Still functioning good though) I just don't like to leave Satellite LED blinking, that's why power
the ZYX on first
7.About Rudder gain adjustment by Devo7E, You don't have to connect any wire for gain.
Just put rudder servo wire to CH4 on ZYX. Then go to Devo7E Gyro sense menu.
Try to set gain under 50%, ZYX LED will change to Blue which means Rate mode.
Try to set gain over 50% then you will see LED change to Red means Heading Lock Mode.
That means if you like Heading Lock, you have to play gain% on the Devo7E between 50%~100%.

All channels works fine and now I can fly my 250FBL without heavy RX and lots of wires!!!
Hope this helps someone.
Enjoy flying!!! :cheer:

Ty
Last edit: 07 Jan 2017 11:42 by TF824.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds