9xr pro DOA some help please.

More
05 Feb 2017 22:09 #58793 by TEAM BMAN
9xr pro DOA some help please. was created by TEAM BMAN
Ive not got it to hand yet but the guy is saying he bought 2 connected module and powered and nothing "think thats the problem." Ssys it never powered on at all but other was fine.

Ive searched like mad and cant find a replacement board so Im try keep it simple.

What would you do??

Is there a alternative mainboard with lcd I can fit in? See ive seen people talking about using taranis gimbals so presuming taranis mainboard will accept the gimballs and switchs ect?

Guy kind of had me over on this was a auction and buy now but put as new never used spares and repaires. No mention of it totaly dead or I wouldve probably kept away. Dunno second time if been mugged off on txs. His description wasnt what I wrote above, that was his message after.
I was hoping they were a newb but he messaged straight away asking if I was happy ect then I messaged and then he replied with his bomb shells that his looked for main board ect so basicly knew its useless or totaly dead but made out like it was new and he not to smart with the things.

At worst thinking change mainboard to something of equivelant spec but devo 7e is 35 ish right now and thats what ive payed for this. Fk knows really starting to get mad with this sport, most people be like this and I dont like it.

Thanks for the peek.
PS
Id rather replace the board then try and solder. I do have volt checker to check it over but im guessing this guys already done this I mean who wouldnt of and his looked at mainboards as he mentioned them. Message before actibg like dumb blonde ffs.

I will drop a hibsa in it lol and gove it mrs. Im happy with devo 7e.

Whats cheapest replacement board? the taranis board what 40bucks ish? any one got a board on the cheap? Happy to spend like 20. Could do a bit more if you got modules, multiprotocol ect.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2017 01:35 #58956 by TEAM BMAN
Replied by TEAM BMAN on topic 9xr pro DOA some help please.
Well seller was full of shyt. He had blew r9.
Will update when conductive ink arrves. Il do this and my devo 7e might do a thread dedicated to all my shyt.
Really suprised not 1 of you couldve posted 5 days not 1 reply and most of you wouldve known this so Thnaks Michael off fb group and opensource forum is it?
He fbd me all the way.

I let the seller know that it was 2sec fix. he obv thought he pulled my pants down. wrong I pulled his down and got a 9xr pro new for 25quid lololololol

you take your chances you pays ya moneyssss.

Im after anyboard though for custom builds and multiprotocol modules.

Appreciate the help ohh the work you do guys!
Attachments:

More
09 Feb 2017 01:39 #58957 by TEAM BMAN
Replied by TEAM BMAN on topic 9xr pro DOA some help please.
Michael from 9xr pro fb group.
Sorry goto he made me happy!!

More
17 Jan 2018 15:57 #66934 by BofaDeez2Nuts
Replied by BofaDeez2Nuts on topic 9xr pro DOA some help please.
These rf/PCB assemblies are $2.50 on hobbyking...
They constantly poop out so buy 2 or 3.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds