Flaperon Troubles.... At my wits end

More
19 Feb 2017 21:35 #59340 by Tristorin
Flaperon Troubles.... At my wits end was created by Tristorin
I set up flaperons on my plane and they perform just fine except for one weird issue... When i engage the "flaps" if I apply a tiny amount of right aileron the "flaps" reset to zero position. If I apply slight left aileron the "flaps" perform normally.. Meaning it just applies the aileron movement "on top" or added to the "flap" position. Applying right aileron is the only movement that causes the "flaps" to jump back to zero like there is no flaperon mix added. Devo10 5.0 using Zero/Max curve, Scale 60, Mux add. on both channels. both channels are reversed to get the proper movement and of course one channel is set to negative Scale to get the proper "flap" movement. I can take a video if my explanation of the problem doesn't make sense. I appreciate any help you can give me. This issue has caused me hours of frustration and I can find no good reason to be having this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2017 22:45 #59342 by Tristorin
Replied by Tristorin on topic Flaperon Troubles.... At my wits end
...Nevermind. Did not realize I needed to click on the actual Curve and set the value for it. Set both channel Curves to -100 and Voila! flaperons!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds