USB HID with FPV Freerider on Windows

More
21 Feb 2017 03:55 #59392 by Spyder22
USB HID with FPV Freerider on Windows was created by Spyder22
I am getting a racing quad soon and I want to practice my flying on a sim before i take to the real skies. I have been trying to use the USB HID function but everything is out of whack during the calibration. I am running a Devo 8s with DeviationTX 5.0.0. FPV Freerider seems to recognize it, but the mapping and calibration process is not possible. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2017 22:30 #59417 by Chimera
Replied by Chimera on topic USB HID with FPV Freerider on Windows
Did you calibrate the TX (from the Transmitter menu in Deviation) and in Windows? I've found you have to calibrate all places for it to work correctly.

More
21 Feb 2017 22:35 #59419 by Spyder22
Replied by Spyder22 on topic USB HID with FPV Freerider on Windows
Yes, I calibrated everything. In the windows gamepad configurator, everything is perfect, but when I try to calibrate in FPV Freerider, The yaw completely doesn't work, and the rest of the Channels only work above 50%

More
21 Feb 2017 22:49 #59420 by Chimera
Replied by Chimera on topic USB HID with FPV Freerider on Windows
I seem to remember changing my mixers so it went 0/100 rather than -100/100 as that threw off LiftOff's calibration. I don't remember having to do that for FPV FrreeRider however, but I'm on a Devo 7e not an 8s.

More
21 Feb 2017 23:12 #59422 by Spyder22
I got everything to work with DRL simulator, and clearview. Thanks for your help!

More
22 Feb 2017 01:52 #59435 by Spyder22
I got 3 of the 4 axis to work in FPV Freerider. The only one that completely does not work is the yaw, all other channels work perfectly. I figured out the re-mapping to 0-100, but the yaw still doesn't work.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds