Devo 10 Issues

• jcote258@gmail.com
  • jcote258@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Mar 2017 04:27 #60711 by jcote258@gmail.com
Devo 10 Issues was created by jcote258@gmail.com
Hi everyone, working on getting my Devo 10 flashed over but I seem to be running into an issue that not allowing me to complete the process. I have flashed the latest .8a and .2 Lib successfully but for some reason when I power off my TX and hold the ENT button and power back on it doesn't go into USB mode. Am I missing something here? I"m assuming it should be as easy as everyone else is doing it but my TX refuses to go into USB mode no matter what version of Firmware I am running, and if I can't get into USB mode I can't transfer the files over to get this thing converted. I have gone the other way and used the Deviation upgrade tool where you don't have to unzip anything and you just install it but when I boot up I get a white screen and can't see anything. The TX works and I can navigate blindly but I have no visual of anything, just the scroll bar on the right-hand size, this is why I have reverted back to stock firmware to try the other way where you format the drive but I can't get my USB to come up, any ideas????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2017 08:15 #60718 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Devo 10 Issues
The stock devention firmware doesn't have USB mode...

Is it a brand new TX?
Does the ENT button work when you operate the stock fw?

• jcote258@gmail.com
  • jcote258@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Mar 2017 12:34 - 25 Mar 2017 13:39 #60728 by jcote258@gmail.com
Replied by jcote258@gmail.com on topic Devo 10 Issues
I reloaded the Deviation firmware and was able to access USB mode, format the drive and push the files to the directory. User error on this one.
Last edit: 25 Mar 2017 13:39 by jcote258@gmail.com.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds