Heli-X Flight Sim

• jcote258@gmail.com
  • jcote258@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Mar 2017 16:55 #60946 by jcote258@gmail.com
Heli-X Flight Sim was created by jcote258@gmail.com
Hi all, I did some searching and I wasn't able to find the answer so I'm hoping you all cal possibly help me out. I have my Devo 10 flashed to the latest 5.0 and I was able to get most of the controls to work with the Sim but I'm having an issue with throttle hold. With the stock firmware, Heli-X was able to see the Rudd D/R switch as button 3 in the Sim and I was able to configure that button for Throttle hold as that is the switch I use in real life for TH. For some reason, Heli-X can't see the activation of that switch (I made sure to set TH in the configuration on the Devo to this switch). I did notice that when I hit the switch it's now used to switch between Flight mode 0 and 1. Just wondering if any of you knew how to switch this back to Throttle Hold on the Sim, trying to get in some more VR Flight time before my RedCon RX comes in. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jcote258@gmail.com
More
30 Mar 2017 17:05 #60947 by jcote258@gmail.com
Replied by jcote258@gmail.com on topic Heli-X Flight Sim
So I messed around with this some more and I noticed that when I hit TH that in the sim the Throttle would shoot right to mid stick and hold, this was telling me that TH was actually working without an activation button needing to be configured on the Sim. I went into the controller and adjusted the TH to -200 (it was at 0) which is probably where you want your throttle to be while on hold and it works like a charm, now I just need to figure out how to configure flight modes for the Sim to understand and I'll be at 100%. Back to flying!!

More
23 Aug 2017 18:15 #63935 by auceto
Replied by auceto on topic Heli-X Flight Sim
HI,
I'm in the same situation with Heli-x. Same Devo, same firmware.
Actually I'm using the sim with a Phoenix configuration with success but I cannot configure flight mode and throttle hold.
Can you attach you ini file here please?

Thanks a lot

• jcote258@gmail.com
More
28 Feb 2018 20:10 #67831 by jcote258@gmail.com
Replied by jcote258@gmail.com on topic Heli-X Flight Sim
Hi I know this is old and it's been a while but time is something I don't get much of, in fact, I haven't flown 6 channel for quite a while now. Do you still need the INI file?

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds