Binding a RX2637H-D receiver with a devo 7

More
30 Apr 2017 00:13 - 30 Apr 2017 13:38 #61853 by Old pete
I have a Walkera master cp with a devo 7 with a RX2637H-D having to replace the receiver and can't get it to bind any help would be appreciated. I see that the devo 7 isn't included in there list of transmitters but maybe some one else had the same problem and can help
Last edit: 30 Apr 2017 13:38 by Old pete. Reason: I asked about binding a RX2637H-D receiver and it shows the RX2703H-D is it the same set up for both or are they different setups

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2017 02:30 #61858 by mwm
Did you clear the fixed id? That's unique to the Walkera Tx's, and a frequent cause of bind issues for people. Video at

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
02 May 2017 14:12 #61936 by Old pete
Replied by Old pete on topic Binding a RX2637H-D receiver with a devo 7

mwm wrote: Did you clear the fixed id? That's unique to the Walkera Tx's, and a frequent cause of bind issues for people. Video at

cleared fix but that is not the same receiver I asked about are they the same set up ? I'm trying to set up my Walkera master cp thanks

More
03 May 2017 00:58 #61948 by mwm
Sorry, I didn't notice that google had turned up a different Rx. Every Walkera Rx I've ever dealt with has to be cleared once bound if you want to bind it to a different transmitter, so I'd expect that needing to be cleared is the same on all of them.

On the other hand, how you clear them tends to be different from Rx to Rx. So I'd recommend trying to find a manual online, or checking a more general forum - rcgroups.com is usually pretty good. One warning: if it needs a "bind plug" this is not the same as a "bind plug" that's used on the Spectrum Rx's. Yes, it serves the same purpose, but the connections are different and the Spectrum version will plug into the Walkera Rx's but won't work.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
06 Jun 2017 15:03 #62855 by Old pete
Replied by Old pete on topic Binding a RX2637H-D receiver with a devo 7
UPDATE : after all the information from you guys on line nothing worked so I ordered one from Banggood put it in and blinded perfectly so much from ordering from e-Bay and waiting to long to return it, trying to get that one to work. No more jittery servos

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds