FMS Models, not listed or combined with Horizon?

More
25 Jun 2017 20:14 #63133 by chase
Hi,
I ordered a 12e specifically to use Deviation with. Most all my models are listed but i noticed there's no sperate listing for FMS models.

From what i understand FMS is now Horizon. (That Horizon bought FMS.) Are FMS models included under the Blade/Horizon heading in the model listings or are they not included at all?

My Ez Trainer 1280 is pre Horizon/FMS merger/buy out or what ever they did. With deviation firmware, will i be able to bind? Or even with a hardware mod.. is FMS included as models that can bind correctly?

Thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2017 03:01 #63140 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic FMS Models, not listed or combined with Horizon?
Sorry can't find any info on what the earlier FMS protocol could be. AFAIK Horizon is DSM2, possibly DSMX for some, so that just uses the stock transmitter module in your 12e (once deviated).

If you can't find/figure out what protocol and chipset FMS used, you could always just get a $6 DSM2 receiver and swap it in. (Orange / Lemon / Redcon)

More
26 Jun 2017 12:03 #63153 by chase
Thanks RoGue_Streak.

I need to place an order with HK soon so I'll look into those RX's you mentioned. And possibly some with more features depending on what those you mentioned have.

I was just hoping not to have yet another useless RX lying around. I never flew this bird as the LP TX was lost. The bird gifted to me. No info online as to anything binding to FMS other than FMS. So... I was hoping...

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds