DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss

More
11 Sep 2017 05:24 #64322 by Franck
Bonjour à tous, j’ai un problème avec ma radio DEVO 12S et mon RX1202. Elle a 6 mois et je rencontre le même problème qu’avec mon ancienne DEVO 8S. Je l’ai changé car j’ai mis trois avions par terre. Depuis 6 mois que je vol avec ma DEVO 12S, encore un avion par terre après une perte totale de la transmission.
Pouvez-vous m’aider ! Qu’est ce qui fait que j’arrive a un tel résultat…
Pour résumer, mon avion est passé en Failsafe (moteur coupé et tous les servos au neutre), ensuite impossible de reprendre la main. En même temps, dans la panique je n'ai surement pas remis les gaz a zéro et du coup la radio est restée en sécurité. Est il possible de retirer cette sécurité sur la radio, de toute façon les contrôleurs le fond aussi.

Merci pour vos reponses

Google translate

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my radio DEVO 12S and my RX1202. She is 6 months old and I have the same problem as with my old DEVO 8S. I changed it because I put three planes on the ground. For 6 months I have been flying my DEVO 12S, still a plane on the ground after a total loss of transmission.
Can you help me ! What makes me come to such a result ...
To summarize, my plane went into Failsafe (engine off and all servos to neutral), then impossible to resume hand. At the same time, in the panic I probably did not put the gas back to zero and so the radio remained safe. Is it possible to remove this security on the radio, anyway the controllers also found it.

Thank you for your answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2017 05:40 #64323 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss
All Devo receivers will resume lost connection instantly if used with Fixed ID.

More
11 Sep 2017 07:17 #64325 by Franck
Replied by Franck on topic DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss
J'ai fait un essai : allumé radio puis récepteur (je suis en ID FIXE), ensuite je monte les gaz (canal 3) puis je coupe la radio. Le récepteur clignote (normal), j’allume la radio avec les gaz et le récepteur ne bind pas, il faut que je baisse les gaz a zéro. Est ce normal ?

I did a test: turned on radio then receiver (I am in ID FIXED), then I go up the channel 3 then I cut the radio. The receiver blinks (normal), I turn on the radio with the gas and the receiver does not bind, I have to reduce the gas to zero. Is this normal?

More
11 Sep 2017 07:31 #64328 by vlad_vy
It's normal if you power on Tx. There is a safety warning with power on and nonzero throttle. But for in-flight failsafe it's not a case.

Do you have Deviation installed? Or you use original firmware?

More
11 Sep 2017 09:21 #64329 by Franck
oui je vol avec firmware 5.0.0

yes i fly with firmware 5.0.0

More
11 Sep 2017 09:41 #64330 by vlad_vy
You can disable Tx power on safety check. Edit modelXX.ini file with Notepad+ (or similar editor), change "Auto=min" to "Auto=none".

[safety]
Auto=min

to

[safety]
Auto=none
Safety Warning

For instance, you can write in the model.ini file: THOLD0 = min FMODE0 = min

to get the heli settings you want or you could do: THR = min to get the airplane settings you want.

"none", "min", "zero", "max"

More
11 Sep 2017 12:11 #64331 by Franck
Cette manipulation désactive le contrôle throttle quand on allume la TX ?

This manipulation disables throttle control when turning on the TX ?

More
11 Sep 2017 13:06 #64332 by vlad_vy
It will disable safety check and warning. So, you will immediately get connection and control. But motor/engine safety will be you concern.

More
11 Sep 2017 14:33 #64334 by Franck
L' ESC moteur ne démarre pas si le throttle n'est pas a zéro, donc j'aurais une sécurité. Je testerais ! merci ;)

The ESC engine does not start if the throttle is not zero, so I would have a security. I would test! thank you ;)

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds