A bit more help

More
10 Jan 2018 03:00 #66793 by Nicky
A bit more help was created by Nicky
Hi guys, thanks for all the help. Still trying to figure things out. Looks like everything is working properly. I installed V.5.0 and it seems to be all there. I was able to bind it to a dsmx (spectrum ar7200 fbl receiver) with no problem. During the set up I was able to get the swash moving properly, it moves up and down as it should. But the ail and elv servos are moving slowly and I cant seem to figure it out. Also part of the set up process is that the blades are supposed to be parallel to the boom and then you would have to move your ail stick left or right to get 6 degrees of pitch. This does not happen, I have to move the elv stick to make it move which is not the way it supposed to be set up. I did check the receiver with my spectrum dx9 and it sets up properly so I know its not he receiver. Am I missing something like a mix, I am also setting it up in the advance mode not the standard mode which is also confusing me. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2018 13:21 #66804 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic A bit more help
Try swapping the AIL and ELE inputs. You may be running into a known issue . The equations used for cyclic1 and cyclic2 are swapped except when swashtype is none. It hasn't been fixed because it would break existing model files.

More
10 Jan 2018 20:42 #66820 by Nicky
Replied by Nicky on topic A bit more help
Ok thanks, Ill give it a try.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds