Eachine E011 throttle control with Jumper T8sg

More
11 Jan 2018 11:32 - 11 Jan 2018 18:11 #66856 by Ringer
Hi all,

I have just bought a jumper t8sg and I'm wanting to know if there is a way i can set up a switch to put the Eachine e011 into brickless mode. On the original controller you push down on the right stick for 2 seconds to enter brickless mode, which is when you fly without the little brick figure that sits on top of the quad. The reason i would like to achieve this is because i feel it gives more low end throttle control, So is there away to simulate holding a button down for 2 sec or more, and would anyone know what channel the brickless mode is on. I'm new to all this so would be grateful for any help.

Thanks.
Last edit: 11 Jan 2018 18:11 by Ringer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2018 15:49 #66859 by Drons
Replied by Drons on topic Eachine E011 throttle control
I hope some one can help.

Saludos Ringer.

More
14 Jan 2018 09:21 #66884 by taylormadearmy
Replied by taylormadearmy on topic Eachine E011 throttle control
I can't help with the deviation side - but if you want to improve the E011 and also add acro to it too - you could flash it with Silverware:

sirdomsen.diskstation.me/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=e011&s []=e011

More
16 Jan 2018 21:32 #66914 by Ringer
Replied by Ringer on topic Eachine E011 throttle control
Thanks, flashed E011 and it does seem better. Acro is a different kettle of fish, balancing a spinning plate whilst moving springs to mind. It seems so sensitive in acro, is this normal, or do i have to look at toning things down a bit, and if so do i adjust this in betaflight or on my t8sg transmitter or both. I've Looked into it a little, and it would seem acro is sensitive compared to normal flight, but it would be nice to get some feedback on the matter, so i can be sure.

Thanks

More
17 Jan 2018 14:22 #66932 by taylormadearmy
Replied by taylormadearmy on topic Eachine E011 throttle control
Great!
Acro is tricky when you first try - but Silverware is a great and cheap way to learn.
To make it easier its about turning the rates way down. You can do this directly - but then you may find it sluggish in angle mode.
The other way is adding expo - where rates are lower towards the middle of the sticks, but you still have full rates at the end of the ranges - so can do flips etc once you get some confidence.
For me adding a lot of expo helped - I added about 80% on my transmitter. You can add it either on the transmitter or in the Silverware config.
Good luck! And stick with it - once you learn acro you'll not want to go back!

More
18 Jan 2018 20:51 #66970 by Ringer
Replied by Ringer on topic Eachine E011 throttle control
Thanks, I'll read up on it, really appreciate your help.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds