Best Tiny Whoop that works easily with the Jumper?

More
30 Jan 2018 12:31 - 30 Jan 2018 19:11 #67277 by jimohara
Can anybody recommend a good Tiny Whoop model that will work well with the Jumper transmitter? My only experience is with a model based on the E010 that seems to be one of the ones that simply won't bind. Now I've got this transmitter but nothing I can fly it with. I'm willing to buy something new but I don't want to spend more money without being sure what I buy will bind.

I'd like something that is FPV and hopefully can continue using my 1S batteries with the small connector. I don't mind building myself if it's easy and I've got a lot of exactly the right stuff to buy. I was thinking about the BeeBrain v2 since it seems to tick all the boxes, but it's not listed specifically in the supported models list and only one post about it. It's also not cheap, so I'm happy to hear some alternatives.

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 30 Jan 2018 19:11 by jimohara.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2018 13:12 - 31 Jan 2018 13:38 #67306 by Piedro
BWhoop 03 Pro and Eachine E011 have 7 mm motors, the BWhoop has faster motors. Both bind with Bayang protocol.
BWhoop 03 Pro also has connectors for fpv cam TX and flashing firmware (acro), no soldering required.....

The 6mm E010 is a bit underpowered with the extra cameraweight, 7mm Whoops are great for FPV in and around the house. They need other lipocells though for the extra ampdraw.

For most of us the Bwhoop Pro (the non Pro has altitude hold...) is the one, plug in the fpvcam, two screws for the canopy and you are good to go!
I gave away all my 6mm E010 Whoops, prefer the Bwhoop for LOS and FPV.

www.boldclash.com
Lipo's, good and simple 1s charger, fpv cam/canopy...
Fast and reliable delivery....
Last edit: 31 Jan 2018 13:38 by Piedro.

More
31 Jan 2018 18:42 #67316 by vroomvroom
I really like the Jumper X68T FPV quad. It uses Bayang protocol.

More
31 Jan 2018 19:26 #67317 by jimohara
Thanks a bunch for those replies.

I didn't see the post about the Jumper X68T before I had gone over to boldclash and bought a BWhoop pro. I really wanted to just buy the parts and have some fun putting it together but I was worried about the batteries. Since I live in the UK, I couldn't buy the batteries seperately, they could only ship with the quadcopter.

Piedro, if you are still around can you help me find an equivalent for those batteries I can buy in the UK? What do I need to know about them to buy a charger?

More
01 Feb 2018 02:41 #67338 by Piedro
I use that Boldclash charger for my Whoop lipo's, you can buy it together with five lipo's. Maybe they will ship that combo to the UK?

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds