IR8M FrSky Binding not working

More
24 May 2018 20:55 #69400 by deets
IR8M FrSky Binding not working was created by deets
Hi,

I’ve searched this forum deep and wide, but so far no luck - so maybe posting helps.

I bought an irangex IR8M from Banggood. The about dialog says Ir8m 1.0.1, so i presume that’s the firmware.

I successfully bound my walkera F210 to the TX, based on a configuration I found in this forum.

But now I try to either bind a FrSky XM rx, or the rx shipped with the irangex (which Impresume is a FrSky, too)

However, no dice. Things I tried:

- turn on RX while holding bind button, RED/GREEN light is steady
- bind with FrSkyX protocol, EU, FCC, freq-fine 0 or -41.

Nothing works. Any suggestions to what could be wrong or info you need?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2018 14:30 #70327 by Psycho Roh
Replied by Psycho Roh on topic IR8M FrSky Binding not working
Hi mate, I'm hoping you can help please, did you manage to get your iRange to work, and figure out how to bind a frsky reciever to it? I'm having exactly the same problem trying to figure it out.. Also do you know what the reciever that comes with it is?
I've been trying to find a bloody user manual for the controller since I got it, and this post is about as close as I've come..
If you or anything else seeing this can help, please reply asap, before my head explodes..

More
20 Aug 2018 13:26 #70355 by deets
Replied by deets on topic IR8M FrSky Binding not working
Hey buddy,

sad news: I determined that my 4-in-1 module that's built into the transmitter is the culprit. I opened the transmitter and saw that it's without shielding (big no-no) and looked quite shoddy. As the rest of the receiver. So I decided to ditch it & buy the Taranis. No regrets there. But of course the $90 dumped into this thing are wasted...

You can get the 4-in-1 on banggood, so maybe if you're more patient than me, that's the way to go. But quite honestly, I wouldn't waste more time and money.

Sorry that this is not the answer you were hoping for.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds