Jumper T8SG, Flyski RX, Mirage E500

More
19 Aug 2018 09:11 #70342 by Suter
Good Day,
I have purchased the eachine Mirage E500
The box advised that it has Flysky RX.
Would some one know which model RX this is.
It is marked either 8A or BA.
I am also having difficulty binding this with my Jumper T8SG and would
Appreciated some help .

Thanks
Cheers
William

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2018 02:27 #70349 by Suter
Replied by Suter on topic Jumper T8SG, Flyski RX, Mirage E500
I have resolved my problem and am posting the resolution so that it may help others who have searched for an answer
When ordering the Mirage E500, I definitely ordered the Frsky RX. And have screen shots of the purchase to make sure that is what I did.
I set up the Jumper TX and tried many times to bind using Frsky.
Tried changing coarseness in increments of +10 and -10 until it was supposed to bind to no avail.
Using a brand new Jumper TX and never using open source or Devo before I thought it had to be me making a simple error in the binding method.
Tried binding a mates DSMx Rx which worked a treat, so it looked like the TX had no faults.
I looked at the RX under a magnifying glass and the only markings were 8A Ver 2.0
I searched for this RX to no avail there was just no mention of this anywhere.
I happened to look at the Mirage Box and it noticed a label on it “ FLYsky reception”
So the binding started again using Flysky in the Jumper TX . Again to no avail.
I did many searches looking to find mini Flysky RX’s and finally ended up looking in Banggod at a “8/18Ch Mini RX with PPM,Ibus, Sbus output for Flysky it looked very similar to mine.
I started reading the Banggod reviews and found this RX was similar to an FS-ASS. Reading further there was a post stating ”This bound in AFHDS-2A in his Devo 10”
I tried this, and immediately had a bind.
Lack of information in the manual or website caused me many hours of frustration and waste of unfruitful time.
Hope this helps someone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds