Flysky AFHDS

More
22 Aug 2018 05:10 #70378 by suzygs1000
Flysky AFHDS was created by suzygs1000
HI, I have an Echine quad which uses the Flysky AFDHS protocol, but this does not seem to be supported, altho AFHDS -2A is.

Is it possible to bind to this quad using Devention?

thanks Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2018 12:41 #70384 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Flysky AFHDS
Have you tried the protocol named simply FlySky? I think that is the AFDHS. What Eachine quad do you have?

More
22 Aug 2018 12:58 #70385 by suzygs1000
Replied by suzygs1000 on topic Flysky AFHDS
I am not sure of the exact model of the quad ... I made it up from bits and pieces, but it is running one of the Flysky Pro Micro 6ch PPM receiver, which uses AFHDS. It binds instantly with the Flysky transmitter, and I have tried using the Flysky protocol, but I have problems with plugging the battery into the quad while holding down the receiver bind button in the three seconds that Deviation gives me for the bind.

I will keep trying,

thanks for the help ...

More
23 Aug 2018 09:58 #70404 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Flysky AFHDS
You don't have to start the bind proccess on the tx first, and then quickly insert battery while holding the button. You can have the tx ready to bind, (highlight the bind option). Then insert the battery while holding the button, and then start the bind on the tx. You still have to do everything with two hands, but at least you don't have a 3 secs margin.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds