Need a little help from the pro programmers..

More
23 Sep 2018 08:43 #71017 by magic_marty
Hey all...I 3D printed a rc tank and it runs twin brushless motors and what i did was flash reverse firmware to Blheli esc's and got it working in forward and reverse ect..What i can't figure with the mix i set up is why in reverse the left and right is backwards...I set it up on one stick on my tx when i push forward both tracks move forward and pull back they move backwards..Then used a mix to get them to move opposite direction when moving the stick left and right..When moving forward and turning to the left the right track speeds up as it should but when moving in reverse and pushing left on the stick the left track speeds up and it should be the right track..I think i need a way to reverse the travel only on the lower half of the stick? If anybody knows how i can get this working please post a reply i can't seem to figure this one out..

Thanks all..
<Marty>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2018 10:41 #71019 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Need a little help from the pro programmers..
Haven't tried it, but could you add (in Complex mixer) another page that multiplies by the min/max of the throttle? Not sure if it does what I'm thinking, ie. +100 for throttle above zero, -100 for throttle below zero?

More
23 Sep 2018 10:50 #71020 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Need a little help from the pro programmers..
Not sure but can give it a try...I think i would have to add to both channels i have one esc on Ele and the other on Ail ..Then used complex mixer to mix one to the other and vice versa..

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds