dfuse no longerworking after windows update 13 dec

More
13 Dec 2018 21:09 - 13 Dec 2018 21:14 #72068 by Fernandez
Hey guys is your dfuse updater still working after you installed and downloaded the todays windows 10 latest updates?

HMM.... I can still acces my devo usb drive, so cable is ok.
I disabled my Norton virus protection, no difference.
In device manager I still see STM32 DFU, but DFU it is not detected in Walkera D fuse updater.
Last edit: 13 Dec 2018 21:14 by Fernandez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2018 22:35 #72070 by Fernandez
Hmm solved can be closed, not sure if it was caused by the windows update, anayway selecting from the list the correct dfu driver it worked...

More
05 Jan 2019 04:12 #72206 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic dfuse no longerworking after windows update 13 dec
Not sure i understand how you solved it but i also have the same problem, can't get the dfuse updater working.. I had to use the Deviation updater to update my 12s to the latest nightly..

More
05 Jan 2019 14:01 #72208 by Fernandez
In device manager go to the USB STM device / DFU etc (basically your Devo when in DFU mode), than move to drivers, there you can select in a pulldown menu multiple drivers (No need to install new it was already on mypc), in my case there were 3 different on my computer. I just changed it selected the other driver and Dfuse recognized my devo again...

for some reason it was on the wrong driver.....

More
05 Jan 2019 19:29 #72210 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic dfuse no longerworking after windows update 13 dec
OK, I'll give it a try next time i update and see...
Thanks for explaining how..

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds