instalation parametre voice t8sg v2 plus

More
16 Jul 2021 10:01 #77493 by Gilles
hello to all I came to see if someone can help me for the way on SD card it is on a radiomaster TX8 (T8SG v2 PLUS) I saw several video and did as had installation of a module DFPLAYER MINI and a speaker for downloading installation on the Sd card, modification of the hardware file.ini and adds voice file.ini in the sound file of the radio.
When I turn on the radio nothing even by changing the volume and audio settings.
I copy all the MP3 audio file that is in the mp3 file and put them directly on the SD and the when I start the radio I have a way that tells me (nacelle disable) it is the audio file n ° 343 and not as on the video (welcome a deviation n ° 0).
because of this I told myself there is a problem on the SD card so I reformatt it in FAT 32 then reinstall everything and the when I start it tells me (smoke activate) audio file No. 351.
it changes me audio file while I have that touch has the SD card.
do you have an idea of where it can come, what file I must review and command it is done that to have audio I copy all the audio of the mp3 folder and install them directly on the sd card (without this modification it is as if the radio does not arrive to open the mp3 folder to be able to read itself that there is in)
Thank you in advance to all your help

bonjour a tous je venais voir si quelqu un pouvez m aider pour les voie sur carte SD c'est sur une radiomaster TX8 ( T8SG v2 PLUS ) j'ai vu plusieurs vidéo et fait comme eu installation d'un module DFPLAYER MINI et d'un haut parleur pour le téléchargement installation sur la carte Sd , modification du fichier hardware.ini et rajoute du fichier voice.ini dans le fichier sound de la radio.
Quand j allume la radio rien même en modifiant les réglages du volume et de l'audio.
j'ai copier tout les fichier audio MP3 qui ete dans le fichier mp3 et les ai mis directement sur la SD et la quand je démarre la radio j'ai une voie qui me dit ( nacelle désactiver) c'est le fichier audio n° 343 et non comme sur les vidéo ( bienvenu a deviation n°0).
du fait de cela je me suis dit il y a un problème sur la carte SD donc je l'ai reformater en FAT 32 puis tout réinstaller et la quand je démarre sa me dit ( fumigène activer) fichier audio n° 351.
il me change de fichier audio alors que j'ai que toucher a la carte SD.
avez vous une idée d'ou cela peu provenir , quelle fichier je doit revoir et command cela se fait que pour avoir de l'audio j'ai du copie tout les audio du dossier mp3 et les installer directement sur la carte sd ( sans cette modification c'est comme si la radio n'arriver pas ouvrir le dossier mp3 pour pouvoir lire se qu'il y a dedans )
Mercie d'avance a tous de votre aide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds