How to bind to micro helis and UMX planes

More
07 Dec 2012 06:37 #3736 by vlad_vy
Set the channels to 6 (or 7), and rebind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2013 16:56 #5196 by seaholic
Replied by seaholic on topic How to bind to micro helis and UMX planes
I am a newbie, so my knowledge on the TXs you can fit on the head of a needle
and my questions might seem a little naive .I just but together a X525 with a K5.5 board which I have finally been able to fly with a lot of trial and error and direction with Kimsoo, with out to much damage. I would like to practice with a clone ladybug V929 with my Devo10. Is there a way to bind them together? The TX that came with the clone does not respond to well with trim settings. If I could get the Devo 10 to work with this clone would be great. I have not changed the firmware yet, I am still a little nervous about changing because of my limited knowledge and all the effort I but into getting the X525 flying. Another question is that you mentioned changing channels to 6 or 7 and rebind.
I have not seen channel selection in the Devo 10 with its original firmware V2.0B.
Can you please give me some guidance on this or point me in the right direction.

More
19 Jan 2013 19:21 - 19 Jan 2013 22:31 #5198 by Xermalk
Replied by Xermalk on topic How to bind to micro helis and UMX planes

seaholic wrote: I am a newbie, so my knowledge on the TXs you can fit on the head of a needle
and my questions might seem a little naive .I just but together a X525 with a K5.5 board which I have finally been able to fly with a lot of trial and error and direction with Kimsoo, with out to much damage. I would like to practice with a clone ladybug V929 with my Devo10. Is there a way to bind them together? The TX that came with the clone does not respond to well with trim settings. If I could get the Devo 10 to work with this clone would be great. I have not changed the firmware yet, I am still a little nervous about changing because of my limited knowledge and all the effort I but into getting the X525 flying. Another question is that you mentioned changing channels to 6 or 7 and rebind.
I have not seen channel selection in the Devo 10 with its original firmware V2.0B.
Can you please give me some guidance on this or point me in the right direction.

Wltoys uses the flysky protocol, for it to work you will need to modify your devo 10 and add a Transmitter module.

Edited, as i missed the devo 10 howto.
Last edit: 19 Jan 2013 22:31 by Xermalk.

More
19 Jan 2013 22:09 - 19 Jan 2013 22:12 #5207 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic How to bind to micro helis and UMX planes

seaholic wrote: I would like to practice with a clone ladybug V929 with my Devo10. Is there a way to bind them together?

Mounting v911 module in Devo10, with pictures:

www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/1144-fl...on-devo-10-with-pics

I think v929 module is identical, you can check by opening up your TX.

PS: I don't want to look like grammar police, but please try to use some punctuation in your posts, they are very hard to read, especially at midnight.

Note: Xermalk please edit your post, cause we have information specifically for Devo10.

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire
Last edit: 19 Jan 2013 22:12 by sbstnp.

More
20 Jan 2013 03:51 #5225 by seaholic
Replied by seaholic on topic How to bind to micro helis and UMX planes
Thank you for the replies and direction. I will also try to work on my punctuation.
If I understand you correctly the only way to get the V929 clones to work with the Devo 10 Tx. is to add a V911 module, then upgrade to the new Deviation 2.1.0.
On a different note while looking for more info on this subject, I read the product info for the V929`s Tx it said that it can be adapted for the v911, if that has any bearing on this subject. Also there is a Youube video for binding a Turnigy 9x v2 to a V929 which looks easy, but I guess that is a different ball game.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds