Decreasing and increasing percentages

More
17 Apr 2016 01:45 #46676 by Dronebc88
Decreasing and increasing percentages was created by Dronebc88
Hello
New to the forum I have a devo 7e after I bind a my U807 is there a way of decreasing the percentages so its easier for a newbie to fly it?
Thanks
Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2016 08:18 - 17 Apr 2016 08:19 #46683 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Decreasing and increasing percentages
Problem with these quads is that often there are settings that are defined on the quad itself rather than in the transmitter, and you really have to find out what is what before you can achieve what you want in the transmitter. "Normally" I'd just say to search for how to set up "dual rates" (in the manual), and it may work to a certain extent, but without knowing for sure what's expected on the quad's end you can't really go forward.
I'd suggest searching and/or posting in this thread on rcgroups, looks like it's the main thread and lots of devo people on it, so should be able to help better.
Last edit: 17 Apr 2016 08:19 by RoGuE_StreaK.

More
29 Jul 2016 12:33 #52259 by bazsound
Replied by bazsound on topic Decreasing and increasing percentages
this is as simple as going into the mixers menu, and on the channel you want to add dual rates, change the mixer from simple to expo&dr

now when you go in, you will have 3 rates and expo you can set , note that only 2 of the rates have an option to assign to a swtich, so the one with no switch (high rate) will be active when niether of thos switches is on. on a devo 10 i have mix 1 on mid rate, and mix 0 on low, so when i switch to mid 2 it gets high rate.

not sure how it works on the 7e, mabe ignore the high rate and just use mid and low, and asign to a 2 position switch.

scale sets the channel through,100 being full 0 being no through, and - figures reverses

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds