Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French

More
06 Jan 2019 16:07 #72215 by Michel406
Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French was created by Michel406
Hello,
I received my 1st T8SG in december and try to understand how manage it with Deviation.
So, I read carrefully the deviation documentation and other pages in your site , translate it in french to be sure to understand and learn technical words in English and French.
I passed through all menus on my transmitter and notice when it was different for T8SG that other Devo transmitters.
I finished today the first edition of this document.
There are certainly some errors and some gaps, but if iyou think it'll be useful, I can now, starting from the French version , deduce a similar version in English because in your documentation, you constantly evoke the different Devo models, but never the T8SG series Jumper models (because other Jumper models are not concerned).
I give you the link :
drive.google.com/file/d/1MRKfO6o-yCbnuWU...gBc/view?usp=sharing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2019 08:38 #72223 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French
Are you aware, that we already have a French version of the documentations?
www.deviationtx.com/user-manual

More
07 Jan 2019 09:18 #72224 by jpnews
Replied by jpnews on topic Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French
Super your translation into French for the Jumper T8SG Plus.
You should know that in the user manual section there is the latest version for DEVO 10 dated 07/01 with the latest protocol.
I saw in your document that there was not the latest protocol (for exemple: HITEC, Bugs 3 mini, Wfly, etc ....).
But it's really good to have made a manual for the Jumper T8SG Plus. I think it should be added in the user manual section.

More
07 Jan 2019 12:48 #72228 by FDR
No, the manuals are generated automatically based on the translations done here:
www.transifex.com/deviationtx/deviation-manual/dashboard/

So if the translations have errors, please correct them in the Transifex project.
If the original English manual is incorrect or missing some information, then it should be corrected in the source of the manuals here:
github.com/DeviationTX/deviation-manual

BTW the Jumper doesn't have a separate manual (other that the one printed), but is the same as the one for the B&W Devo transmitters (7E/10/12E)...

More
07 Jan 2019 13:32 #72229 by Michel406
Replied by Michel406 on topic Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French
sorry, it's been a month since I learn new things each time I connect to your site, but when we look at the left the main menu and available documentation we fall by default on the English version; Thinks, now I know that other languages exist.
Moreover, it's not your fault, but to fully understand the new transmitter that I acquired I had to put in a single documentation (a user manual) all aspects of hardware and software , and also tips, concerning the T8SG Jumper for which a priori we must start using it as it is before making any updates that are prone to problems. I don't know if an user manuel is included with DEVO transmitters but for jumper, the user manuel is composed of 4 pages on a sheet in letter format, so it's a little light.

More
07 Jan 2019 14:32 #72230 by FDR
Wow, back then I've got a whole sized printed manual, in which they simply replaced (almost) all "Walkera" and "Devo" with Jumper and T8SG... :D

More
08 Jan 2019 07:39 #72233 by Michel406
Replied by Michel406 on topic Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French
I read carefully the deviation tutorial (in French) and I noticed that you have added protocols supported by the new nightly versions.
However comparing the new list with the protocols present in my transmitter (V 5.0.0 installed), I did not find in your list the following protocols:
MT99XX, ASSAN, FQ377, iNAV, Q303, GW008, DM002
are they obsolete or not useful?

More
08 Jan 2019 11:36 #72234 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French
Some protocols / sub-protocols are undocumented, I've a list and I've to complete the documentation ...

More
08 Jan 2019 11:37 #72235 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic Tutorial for T8SG Plus V2 in French
You can also find a model compatibility list here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nBHzT3VW...kHn1RIM84/edit#gid=0
I try to keep it updated.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds