25 May 2015 15:25 - 25 May 2015 15:30 #32962 by matrixFLYER
Channel 5
FLIGHT MODE 1 - FMODE0
FLIGHT MODE 2 - FMODE1
FLIGHT MODE 3 - FMODE2
FLIGHT MODE 4 - GEAR1
FLIGHT MODE 5 - MIX1
FLIGHT MODE 6 -MIX2

Throttle Hold style switch(handy for helicopter guy like me) - the quad goes in stabilize and 0 throttle
DR RUDD 0 = FLIGHT MODE 1 (you should put stabilize as first flight mode) + Throttle = -125 (I have this model for a 250 quadcopter where i set NO SPIN when armed. If your propellers spin when armed you should add a left rudder for disarming). I suggest to put NO SPIN when armed in Mission Planner so you don't have to mod anything here.

ELEV DR1 = channel 7 enabled

AUX5 is channel 6

AUX4 is channel 8

AIL DR1 = reset timer (source of timer is channel1 which is throttle for spektrum)

The wiring from apm to rx needs to be done accordingly to APM's documentation.

File Attachment:

File Name: model3.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 May 2015 15:30 by matrixFLYER.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2015 21:06 #41256 by Scav
A Very Nice Config File. Using it as Baseline now for all of my models. And teach me to understand howto use advanced mixer modes!

Thank you!

More
29 Dec 2015 21:43 #41257 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic APM - arducopter multirotor spektrum dsm2 8ch rx
Here is one of mine from my 12s it has led light control which lights come on when throttle is raised and by tripping the trainer switch you can flash the lights while they are on but can turn off with RUD DR switch and when they are off you can flash them on with the trainer switch..has flight modes on FMODE and MIX switch ..Gear switch and throttle hold if i remember correctly...
Im using one of the turnigy switches to control the leds..This one is for Devo12 rx but can be tweaked for any other protocol cause i use it also on my 10ch lemon rx's ..

Thought somebody might want to give it a try...
Attachments:

More
18 Mar 2016 17:49 #44793 by Josephking87
Replied by Josephking87 on topic APM - arducopter multirotor spektrum dsm2 8ch rx
thanks so much. Works perfectly

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds