Devo 7E & RcLogger Eye 450

More
28 Jun 2015 15:40 #34788 by RCHobbyBuddies
Devo 7E & RcLogger Eye 450 was created by RCHobbyBuddies
Hello to all who read this,

I am trying to get this 450 in the air and Im good up to the part of making a model.ini

Im using the [url=http://http://www.lemon-rx.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=122]Lemon rx[/url] to connect to the Eye 450. Do I just need a basic layout, I think flight modes are switched manually with DIP switches on board so I would just want to be able to use the HOLD switch for Dual Rate if possible.

I hear switch channels and fail safe and arm motors Binding calibrating... ahhhhh My only experience is the Hubsan x4 config and 200qx config which was DSM2\DSMX as well or something like that. But that file switched flight modes, could I just use it and not switch modes just the dual rates..

I get paid on the 3rd I will gladly donate 20.00 U.S. to a cause if some one can make this possible.

Mode #2
FMOD 0 Half speed
FMOD 1 full speed

HOLD 0 dis arm motors
HOLD 1 Arm motors

Ch. 1 THR
CH 2 ALI
CH 3 ELV
Ch 4 RUD

I know a bind feature is in there some where to but I think that is done with a plug,

If all this sounds retarded I understand, Im in a position where I cant make a pot of coffee and hit the web to learn something. So if this sounds possible and anyone would like to help, please contact me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or just post.

Thanks
j.p.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2015 13:47 - 01 Jul 2015 13:47 #34942 by RCHobbyBuddies
Replied by RCHobbyBuddies on topic Devo 7E & RcLogger Eye 450
Ok Im in the air with the 450 have all my channels recognized and can bring it to a hover, yaw is really slow, and she has a bad forward drift, But we have progress. I used a default model.ini and that at least got me started, so now with some tinkering and using the RC tweak software might be able to do a full flight soon, Ill post a video of whats happening now.

I am still willing to donate for the model.ini listed above
Last edit: 01 Jul 2015 13:47 by RCHobbyBuddies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds