Motor Cut on RDD D/R
Panic Button function on ELEV D/R
Mix 0-2 Dualrate 100/80/70

File Attachment:

File Name: model11-2-3.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 10:37 by Joshua.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2015 15:48 #39184 by Hr
Replied by Hr on topic Blade Nano CP S
Hi
Iam trading to us yours file in devo 7e with the switches mods for the new e flight umx AH64
is mode 0 that you confined is equel to the stable (safe) mode in the DXe transmitter?
Secned question how in yor confige the panic mode recognize by the helicopter reciver

More
25 Oct 2015 18:37 #39188 by Joshua
Replied by Joshua on topic Blade Nano CP S
This file is not for the AH64!!!
The Nano CP S use Channel 5 for flight modes and panic functions.
Panik off:
+100

Panik on:
+140
+40

More
25 Oct 2015 19:12 #39189 by Hr
Replied by Hr on topic Blade Nano CP S
Hi
Do you have any idea what configuration I should use for the AH64 may be I can use the blade 280s

More
01 Nov 2015 02:01 #39450 by mmakam2
Replied by mmakam2 on topic Blade Nano CP S
This doesn't seem to work for me. Everytime I put it in 3d mode motor cuts out light switches between blue/red.

More
01 Nov 2015 06:47 #39452 by Joshua
Did you bind in computer mode? (gear to the right)

More
06 Nov 2015 15:56 #39658 by NB HELI
Replied by NB HELI on topic Blade Nano CP S
I will try your ini file but I am trying to understand how the nano CPS works! I understand the Ch5 control the 3 mode + panic (stability, agility and 3D) right?
what are the value of Chanel 5 required for each mode and the value for the panic?

I can see for ch5 you have FM0 = 0, FM1 = 0 and FM2 = -100 and the panic is 40 on any of the FM position, right? it look like you are only using agility and 3D? please confirm.

I also use RUD D/R1 for my throttle hold but on my other larger heli, I normally use my MIX 0,1,2 switch to control my stability mode (no self levelling, soft self levelling and hard self levelling) then I use my FMOD 0&1 as my flight mode,
FM0 is for take off and landing, throttle from zero to full but pitch from -3degrees to full pitch
FM1 is for flight, full throttle any stick position but pitch from full negative to full positive
then I have a momentary switch as FM2 this is for my bail-out, panic... holy $$$$HIT button!

with the Nano CPS, I am trying to set it up to switch the 3 modes, stability, agility and 3D on the MIX0,1,2 for CH5 and have FM2 sending value to CH5 for the panic and still use the FM0 and FM1 as my flight modes (FM0 = variable throttle + only positive pitches) (FM1 = full throttle + full range of pitches)
no success so far!!! it' very weird how the NANO CPS works!

please advise, Thanks

More
07 Nov 2015 08:38 #39687 by Joshua
As i wrote before in post #39188, the Nano CP S use channel 5 for flight modes and panic functions.
I think the do that, to use old transmitter.
The values are:
Panik off: (stability, agility and 3D)
+100

Panik on: (stability, agility and 3D)
+140
+40
Agility mode is nearly the same as 3D mode. It uses a different (v) curve for thruttle.

More
07 Nov 2015 12:37 - 07 Nov 2015 12:38 #39700 by NB HELI
Thanks Joshua
I also found out agility and 3D is almost the same except the throttle curve.

Here is my setup, I like this Heli to work similar to my larger heli with Bavarian Demon 3SX or Skookum 720... muscle memory, remember the panic switch, throttle hold...
I still have RUDD DR1 as throttle hold But the 3 modes Stability, agility and 3D are on MIX 0,1,2 this also control the DR and EXPO specific for each mode and also control the pitch curve for Stability in FM1
FM0,1,2 is my flight mode, same as all my other larger heli,
FM0 is linear throttle and only positive pitch (just a little neg pitch for landing)
FM1 is my normal flight mode, on my other heli throttle is governed, on this one it is the V throttle but when in 3D mode, it is 100% all the way
FM2 is my bail out, panic. I changed my switch to have the 3rd position momentary, when I am flying, I can hit it for a split second to have the heli level without suspicions from my friends!LOL
when in Stability mode, I set it up so FM0 and FM1 both have the positive pitch curve, almost no negative and linear throttle. I was thinking if let a beginner try my heli I do not want it to hit the floor hard when he panic and lower the stick all the way down.

File Attachment:

File Name: model15.ini
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Nov 2015 12:38 by NB HELI. Reason: wrong attachment

More
13 Nov 2015 02:25 #39996 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic Blade Nano CP S

Joshua wrote: Here my Devo8 S file for the new Blade Nano CP S
Flight modes on FMOD 0-2
Motor Cut on RDD D/R

File Attachment:

Thanks Joshua, it works great for me!
Did you know the difference between FMOD1(agility) and FMOD2(3D) ?
I can't feel the difference. :(

More
13 Nov 2015 02:37 - 13 Nov 2015 02:38 #39997 by dc59

mmakam2 wrote: This doesn't seem to work for me. Everytime I put it in 3d mode motor cuts out light switches between blue/red.

It happened to me as well, but I found it bound in the wrong mode as Joshua mentioned at post #39452,
please check your FC board LED,I think it should be RED/BLUE all on and solid on your nano CPS,it's
wrong mode! please follow these steps for correct binding:
1, connect nano CPS battery and wait until BLUE led flashing.
2, turn on DEVO 8S power go into "Model setup" page
3, move THR/RUDD stick to LOWER&RIGHT corner
4, press "BIND" button
5, wait nano CPS FC board BLUE LED on and soild (RED LED is off)
6, you are in correct mode now,have fun!
Last edit: 13 Nov 2015 02:38 by dc59.

More
13 Nov 2015 10:04 #40005 by Joshua

dc59 wrote:

Joshua wrote: Here my Devo8 S file for the new Blade Nano CP S
Flight modes on FMOD 0-2
Motor Cut on RDD D/R

File Attachment:

Thanks Joshua, it works great for me!
Did you know the difference between FMOD1(agility) and FMOD2(3D) ?
I can't feel the difference. :(

Read my post #39687 :whistle:

More
13 Nov 2015 10:17 #40006 by dc59

Joshua wrote: Read my post #39687 :whistle:

Wow , really sorry !
I miss that .................... :S

More
06 Dec 2015 21:07 #40638 by Krejzi
Replied by Krejzi on topic Blade Nano CP S
Hi guys, it was a while since I posted here last.

I know Santa will bring me Nano CP S for Christmas ;) :evil:

I have Devo 7E with 2x2 mod ( I am planning to made 3x2 mod).
I was watchin loads of review about CPS and I am really curious about this panic mode.
Apparently it is so amazing and it stabilize your heli from any position really fast.
But how it actually works ? is it like you said before just changing throttle curve ?
Is it has to be bind to specific channel ?
I am just not sure I understand this properly. I wanna be prepared ;)

More
07 Dec 2015 11:54 #40651 by NB HELI
hi,
panic mode just work with Ch5, +100 is the beginner, the LED on the FBL unit will be blue, 0 is the stability and -100 is 3D, the LED will turn red on stability and 3D. While in any mode, if you change the value of Ch5 by approx 15% it will switch the heli in beginner mode, the LED will turn blue. if I remember correctly, the panic was switching at approx -85 to -15 then from 15 to 85 and at 115++.
when in Beginner mode, you do not have full throttle and full power. you can set up different throttle curve for the other mode, same as any other heli.
the panic work very well, while upside down, it will turn and level the heli in a split second!

To be honest with you, I do not fly this heli anymore, this was my first blade product, everybody at the club liked the blade...it is probably because they never flew anything else!!LOL The flight characteristic of the nano CPS is IMHO terrible, it is way under powered, it does not fly good, you need to loose the spindle to the point it will fall at any flight to eliminate the toilet bowl effect. There is a lot of tail blow and tail drift with the nano cps and there is no way to adjust the gain to fix it. The FBL system will make the swash to twitch in flight once in a while. IT FLY LIKE A TOY HELI! don't like it.... my first blade and probably my last.

I have 2 walkera mini CP one equipped with 2 brushless motors and the other is stock, even the stock is well powered, the flight characteristic and feel is closer to the bigger heli, it is durable and replacement parts are very cheap on eBay

More
07 Dec 2015 12:40 #40653 by Krejzi
Well, now You made me worried, I've had previously mini cp stock and brushless, also I've had super cp, I've had blade na no, and I am not sure walkers was really difficult to me and servos were dying so quickly. Cheap and loads of parts but.. I don't know. About Cps seems to be loads of different opinions, one says it's amazing, and the others says it's crap. I am not sure now which help I want :(

More
07 Dec 2015 14:44 #40656 by NB HELI
Nano CPS is not crap, I personally do not like the way it fly, I prefer mini cp.
my friend who fly all SAB Goblin outside said that the nano CPS is the best investment he made after his goblin 700 gasser!! He love it.

I guess you need to try it for yourself, you may like it or you may not.
It is like FBL systems, everybody have an opinion on it, I purchased most of the popular one and test them for myself. All my friends loved the bavarian demon 3SX but I personally prefer the skookum 720 over the BD3SX on one heli and prefer the BD 3SX in the other heli.

Bottom line, it is CH 5 that control the panic.

More
07 Dec 2015 19:31 #40667 by Krejzi
I will get CPS and we will see, probably at some point I will get walkera again too. I really like walkera as a brand.

More
19 Dec 2015 02:10 #41026 by nwoodschris
Replied by nwoodschris on topic Blade Nano CP S
I am trying using the model15.ini file. I want a non-SAFE mode with low rates. I use Phoenix and do much better on the non-stabilized helis with low rates. Can you please help me edit the rates. Also if I am flying in non-SAFE mode and want to level off should I use panic mode or just flip back to SAFE mode (and if so how do I do each of those things quickly)? Thank you.

More
24 Dec 2015 14:44 - 24 Dec 2015 18:46 #41122 by Krejzi
Ok I am about to get my cps :) and I was trying to prepare my Devo 7E for it, but I am so confused now.
so Ch5 is for flying modes and panic button (?). On video I can see on oem radio controler there is spearated button for panic mode,
So how it actually works ? When you are on 3D mode nad you panic you basically quickly change flying mode to beginner and that is it ?

OK tested :) I took preset from this topic and made it for my modified DEVO 7E with two 3 position switches.
No I am understand how it works ;).
Also, I don;t know why but iw Mixer GUI is Standard ( not advanced ) It seems like aileron and elevator ar swapped.
I don't actually feel good with advanced mixer, I don't understand how it works ;). But well it works now so happy flying :)
Last edit: 24 Dec 2015 18:46 by Krejzi.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds