H8 with devo 7e

More
17 Apr 2016 04:48 #46678 by ticfifty
H8 with devo 7e was created by ticfifty
I have been flying my H8 with the devo 7e, It flies great. however, I would like to know how to insert the code to enable flips, headless mode, and rth. I want to understand it so I can change things on future models without just downloading someone else ini file. I have been looking at other ini files but can not get anything to work on my own. I have added the extra switches 2X3 and would like to use them for this. Any help would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2016 11:49 - 17 Apr 2016 19:19 #46689 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic H8 with devo 7e
It's all about trying things out... Start out with the online user manual, and look at the section in (I think) chapter 9 that talks about the protocol you are using, and which channels are used for the functions you need. You can then add or modify the channels in your model to match. With my little quads I use the GUI on the transmitter to make changes to the model, but you may also want to copy similar functions from a different model.ini file. If you need some help with doing that, there are two or three tutorials (now in the tutorial forum, and migrating to the WIKI). And finally, if you get stuck, post the model,ini file here.

And be safe: if you are unsure of what might happen, REMOVE THE BLADES before trying the new features. Many of these quads flash their lights for certain modes, so you can tell what's happening without having it fly off!

There are at least a couple of quads with the H8 name, so be sure to specify the manufacturer, too.

Happy flying!

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!
Last edit: 17 Apr 2016 19:19 by Deal57.

More
17 Apr 2016 16:21 #46707 by ticfifty
Replied by ticfifty on topic H8 with devo 7e
Huge help. Thank you. So i have the jjrc h8. Bayang protocol ch 6 is flip mode. Can you help me set up switch a to ch 6. I assume it would need to be momentary. Sorry i am new to to this. If you can help me set this up i should be able to figure the rest out on my own

More
17 Apr 2016 17:54 #46711 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic H8 with devo 7e
The ini file for the 7e posted in the eachine H8 baying protocol topic works perfect for me, it has flips on the left switch and also with the 3 pos switches it can be set from soft turns, medium, agrarasive.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds