lost and dont know howw

More
23 Apr 2016 00:31 #47018 by chaos1
lost and dont know howw was created by chaos1
hello im back again with a whole new baffiling dilema besides not knowing how to spell all that well but my devo7e t has lost all models when i power it up and try to find the model or setting i am going to fly at that moment and i click the load tab it then takes me to were i would usually findmodel list and choose one but rather i find the words press ent to load and nothing else i have no idea what happened or what i may have doe to scre thi up i was trying to set elevon for my ridgee ryder sloap wing from hobby king wich i stil have not figured out and that is the only model i have on the tx tht isnt erased when power up but when i go to conect tx to my pc all informatin is present and accounted for im lost and now cant fly anything and its one hell of a nice day to sloap please help with anything i there a way to reset entire control and staart fresh or at the least just get the models that i want back on the tx and ill be happy with that or anything please dont let me down forum have helped so far i have added some photos forgive them for being backwards but hope you can figure them out but those are the steps i take and end reult if you have ny ideas or qustens please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2016 02:00 #47020 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic lost and dont know howw
Did you rename any of the modelx.ini files while connected to the PC? The files must be named model1.ini, model2.ini and so on. If you remove or rename one, Devo isn't happy!

Also be sure your Devo battery is charged when you connect, and when you disconnect be sure to use the "safely disconnect" function before powering down or removing the USB connection. If the Devo flash is corrupted you'll need to reformat and reload. So remember to make backups!

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
23 Apr 2016 03:40 #47023 by chaos1
Replied by chaos1 on topic lost and dont know howw
thank you for reply i beleive i got it fixed thru some searching and guess work from other posts and aswers to other issues i put together the idea of formating the tx as if it was a flash drive and cleared the whole thing out to were it read blank and then reloaded an old backup i had on my pc and bam its all back on just have to re add my new models and done but i dont follow the thing you said when renaming models do or dont do when givven the option in settings dont rename to model type or name leave as is model 1 etc and any advise on settings for a redbull 130x heli that with the devo7e tx and ill be set onse i figure that and elevon setting im good

More
23 Apr 2016 04:04 #47024 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic lost and dont know howw
Glad you got it back up! I'm sorry that my suggestion might be confusing. You can change the name of the model when you edit it, no problem there. When you look at the file system from your PC the files must be named model1.ini, model2.ini, etc.

The Redbull 130x can use the same settings as the Blade 130x, I believe there are ini files for both in the config files section.

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds