E-sky Honeybee CP3

More
11 May 2016 02:19 #48183 by StevePropHead
E-sky Honeybee CP3 was created by StevePropHead
Hey all. 4 years ago I got a deal on an E-sky Honeybee CP3 I could NOT pass up. It was my first bird (other than toy coax micros before that). But it's never flown well. (To be fair, maybe 80% of the problem is ME, but I do better with the other birds I've gotten since then). Anyway, I'm convinced that using a programmable Tx will allow me to tame the beast and make it far more controllable.

I have a Devo10, recently flashed and NRF installed (and successfully bound to my Hisky HCP100S!), and I REALLY want to control my E-sky Honeybee CP3 with my Devo. I've searched the Forum > Model Configs, and I've searched Wiki > Model Configs, and I've found a couple references to E-sky, but nothing clear or straight-forward. No model .ini that I was sure was for a Devo10. And no reference ANYwhere to the lowly Honeybee CP3--only several other E-sky models.

So can anyone help? Looking for a model .ini for an E-sky Honeybee CP3 for Devo10 using the latest nightly build. I don't ask for much, do I? :)

About the CP3:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2016 03:51 #48184 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic E-sky Honeybee CP3
I never did get around to finishing up my eSky King 2, but for this one it should work on any file you can find for a flybarred collective pitch with reversed 120 degree swash; eg. King, Belt CP, etc. Apart from the receiver details and maybe gyro settings (which you'd have to tweak anyway) it should all be pretty similar.

More
15 May 2016 13:12 #48488 by StevePropHead
Replied by StevePropHead on topic E-sky Honeybee CP3
Thank you for your suggestions.

Anyone else out there have Esky + Deviation experience that can share a working model.ini and/or advice on how to get my Esky Honeybee CP3 controlled by my Devo10 with Deviation?

More
16 May 2016 05:41 #48519 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic E-sky Honeybee CP3
If it helps track down other models, it seems that this type of swash is termed a "H3"; looks like stuff like HK450's and T-Rex 450s run a "HR3" which is the reverse.
I think Thomas.Heiss may have had some threads on swash setup for these type of helis somewhere?

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds