Commercial deviation model configs & support

More
12 Jul 2016 13:58 - 12 Jul 2016 14:05 #51573 by mwm
This has been kicking around for a while while I tried to find a suitable form/platform. I'm now proud to announce that I'm offering commercial support for deviationTx via patreon .

Note that while this is intended primarily for people to get custom model configs, you can use it for anything related to deviationTx. Or any other software I work on.

This is meant to supplement the support you can get for deviationTx in these forums and elsewhere by offering things you can't get there, not replace that support. I want it to be similar to Horizon Hobby's support for Spektrum: you can call them and get help with a config that doesn't work, a possible bug, etc. HH uses hardware sales to cover the costs of their support line. DeviationTx doesn't sell anything, so it's a subscription service.

Second, this is really meant to help people who, for whatever reason, have no interest in learning to program deviationTx. That's why it's a subscription service - I expect that you'll want support on a regular and ongoing basis. It might be useful to get questions answered if you're trying to learn how to program deviationTx, but you're probably better off asking for help on the forums!

Please note that this is in many ways an experiment. It may get cancelled if I decide it's a failure. If you have an idea that you'd like offered, or object to something being offered, please let me know here or there, as I'm interested in anything that might help avoid failure.

Details at www.patreon.com/mwm

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.
Last edit: 12 Jul 2016 14:05 by mwm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds