Nihui U807 LED Control

More
16 Jul 2016 18:57 #51764 by robpur
Nihui U807 LED Control was created by robpur
I had an odd experience with my 7E and U807 yesterday. I plugged in the battery, turned on the Devo, and waited for it to bind but the lights kept flashing. I gave a little throttle to see if it was working, which caused the two left motors to go full speed and the quad flipped over. I pulled the battery and tried again with the same result. While the copter was flashing I moved the FMODE switch, which is bound to channel 5, and the LEDs turned off. I’ve tried to find a way to turn the LEDs off in the past but was not successful. I restored the model.ini file for the U807 from a backup copy and things returned to normal. However, the FMOD switch no longer controls the LEDs.

Has anyone found a way to control the LEDs on a U807? Seeing channel 5 work when the quad was freaked out has prompted me to look into it again.

BTW, this is the second time I've heard of this kind of U807 freak out. I got a call from a friend recently with the same flip over problem. I suggested that he replace his model file with a backup and that fixed his problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.023 seconds