DEVO 7E Parrot Frame Icon

More
20 Jun 2016 22:13 #50878 by parriehunter
DEVO 7E Parrot Frame Icon was created by parriehunter
Hi,

I have been playing around with making an Icon for the Parrot Frame for my DEVO 7E. I have tired searching but unable to find any.

I think it looks alright but any ideas on how to make it look better I am definitely open to.

DEVO 7E
Hubsan X4
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2016 05:04 - 21 Jun 2016 05:04 #50888 by D_an_W
Replied by D_an_W on topic DEVO 7E Parrot Frame Icon
Assuming it is supposed to look like the Rolling Spider or newer Airborne Cargo etc it looks ok to me B)

A little off topic though...if it is one of those, how are you controlling it please?

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***
Last edit: 21 Jun 2016 05:04 by D_an_W.

More
21 Jun 2016 05:09 #50889 by parriehunter
Replied by parriehunter on topic DEVO 7E Parrot Frame Icon
Yea it is one of the mini drones, I won one and killed it so looking at using the frame with a Hubsan X4 FC or go for a Micro Scisky FC or something similar.
The blue-tooth control is crap, my phone locked up at full forward and crashed into a fence. Bent two motors and destroyed another.

I was a bit bored so drew one up.

DEVO 7E
Hubsan X4

More
21 Jun 2016 05:12 #50890 by D_an_W
Replied by D_an_W on topic DEVO 7E Parrot Frame Icon
Not a bad idea that, I was part of the Parrot testers program so was sent them for free! My Spider was replaced as it tried to join Tim Peake in orbit and the Airborne Cargo they sent me is still brand new but will certainly keep that in mind.

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds