devo7e and deviation models

More
11 May 2014 12:19 - 11 May 2014 13:04 #23137 by pmc
devo7e and deviation models was created by pmc
hi
Does anybody have the settings voor the blade mcpx and the walkera master cp for the devo 7e.I already tried the posted settings but they wont work with the devo7e.
If i take the throttle hold off then the swash doesnt work correctly.
When i put the throttle hold on the swash moves normally.Please help.
Last edit: 11 May 2014 13:04 by pmc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2014 16:41 - 11 May 2014 16:42 #23144 by Tom Z
Replied by Tom Z on topic devo7e and deviation models
Hi, can you post a couple of the models here you tried so we can look at the model file?

My models will also work for the Devo 7e.
See my note posted for the Devo 7e Transmitter.

deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/2555...pter-and-quad-models

If you are also having your swash problem with my model I will try to help you out.
Last edit: 11 May 2014 16:42 by Tom Z.

More
11 May 2014 17:43 #23145 by pmc
Replied by pmc on topic devo7e and deviation models
Hi
Thanks for the reply.I tried all the mcpx models and had the same problem with each model .I used the version 4 for the deviation.The heli works fine with the dx6i transmitter but when i tried the dev07e with the deviation mod i cant seem to get it working.The same happens with the walkera master cp.If i have the throttle hold on en use the controls the swash moves normally but when i take off the throttle hold the swash goes to the one side when i give gas.I whent back to the original software for the devo 7e en tried the master cp with this and it worked fine.I experimented bij changing the transmitter settings with the master cp and original devention software and when i put the throttle hold from inhibit to active i had the same problem.There seems to be a problem with the interation between swash and throttle hold controle .Is it possible to inhibit this function with the deviation system.

More
11 May 2014 18:59 #23146 by Tom Z
Replied by Tom Z on topic devo7e and deviation models
Your welcome.
I don't have the Devo 7e so I can't check the swash/throttle hold for you with my Master CP. The models work correctly with my Devo 10 but that doesn't help you out.

It looks like throttle hold and swash movement is working correctly in the Devo 7e emulator.

Let's see what some other people think. It sounds like a setting in the Tx or model file but I don't know what.
You know the helicopters work correctly with the stock firmware so that rules out any setup or connection issues.

One thing to make sure is that all trims are centered and calibrate the sticks if needed.

Here is where to enable/disable throttle hold in deviation.

Enabled

Disabled

Attachments:

More
11 May 2014 23:26 #23150 by pmc
hi
I have found the problem it was the calibration of the sticks with the transmitter settings.Many thanks for your help.I love the software and will have lots of fun playing around with it.

More
12 May 2014 07:19 #23155 by pmc
Hi
i can now fly with both my models and it works great.
One correction is needed to the walkera master cp ini 11,2.The main page settings for box 1 need to be changed from ch1 to ch3 .(mode2)

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds