Mini convergence

More
23 May 2019 01:20 #74380 by wlyse
Mini convergence was created by wlyse
Need assistance in trying to program channels/ etc for an e- flite mini convergence on a t8sg v2 plus jumper. Being a newbee to deviation i'm not quite sure how to go about it. Seems e-flite/horizon just want to program for their own spectrum specific controller channels setups with little other controller type info.Any help would e appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2019 16:14 #74748 by chaos1
Replied by chaos1 on topic Mini convergence
has anyone made any progress with this model i have the ts8g jumper with multi protocol and have had no luck getting this bird to fly any help will be appreciated please i want to fly this rather then have a paper weight

More
17 Jul 2019 00:21 #74752 by wlyse
Replied by wlyse on topic Mini convergence
Don't give up. The jumper programs the mini C spectrum protocol just fine. You just have to do the internet/utube research learning how to do it. I also spent a lot of airtime & crashes in trying out the various rates & expo channel settings on my first mini C crash test dummy that believe it or not still flies. As I am currently going on a trip, I can have follow ups later with channel settings I am currently using but are constantly changing.- Bill L

More
17 Jul 2019 03:58 #74753 by chaos1
thanks for reply much apreciated but if you can further assist with settings and what ever else to get a jump start along with the searches and then i can get the bird inb the air would be great

More
17 Jul 2019 17:07 - 17 Jul 2019 17:15 #74759 by wlyse
I have cobbled together a quick sheet of channel & switch settings I am working on for use with my Mini C crash test dummy that somehow still lurches thru the sky. These may not be suitable for your virgin craft and to use them is entirely at your own risk - so beware. Also I suggest you google/visit the RC forum & utube videos for mini c & jumper info to help you program it. I've also included some pictures how I've tried to protect the craft from in-flight failures such as props flying off, servos going wonky and overall bad landings/ crashes. This is the best I can do for now with the limited time I have availble. It's way more than I had under the same conditions as you so good luck

Attachment not found

Attachment Screenshot_20190717-112250_SamsungNotes.jpg not found

Attachment 20190717_093848.jpg not found

Attachment 20190717_093932.jpg not found

Attachment Screenshot_20190717-112335_SamsungNotes.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Jul 2019 17:15 by wlyse. Reason: Attachment didn't come thru

More
17 Jul 2019 20:34 #74760 by chaos1
i thank you for the reply and foot in the right direction and thats some crafty thinkin with the zipties for bumpers i can use that idea on some of my other birds will give the settings a spin and see were it gets me thank you again

More
17 Jul 2019 22:42 #74762 by wlyse
Please don't try these settings without serious ground testing first. Make sure all your servos/ flaps etc are exactly alligned & adjusted to where they should be for both vtol (multi) and plane stable & acro settings. If you don't do that you will turn your mini C into another crash test dummy. Trust me, I've been there.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds