Eflite Viper 70mm EDF

More
05 Jul 2019 16:23 #74692 by Fer
Eflite Viper 70mm EDF was created by Fer
Anyone has a file for Eflite Viper 70mm that has been tested to work? I just got my Viper BNF and i will programme it soon in my DEVO 10 (need to find a battery with EC5 first), but i was wondering if someone else has already flown it with a DEVO, to let me know if i must take extra care for something. Manual says to use only 10% expo, but i would like to know how it behaves with that low expo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2019 20:31 - 22 Nov 2019 20:32 #75467 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Eflite Viper 70mm EDF
Pitty this project seems to be dead. But i will be flying with my DEVOs for long time, so here is a .ini file for the Eflite Viper 70mm plane.

I have now tested it, works well. I have set no rates (all is 100% in this model), anything less than 100% is too slow with SAFE ON, but with SAFE OFF you might want to lower rates.

Gear UP/DOWN is (well) Gear Switch, Flaps is on MIX Switch and SAFE SELECT is on AILE D/R (DR0=SAFE ON, DR1=SAFE OFF).

Please read the manual carefully for how to Bind the plane with SAFE ON, because only then the SAFE SELECT switch can work. Otherways the SAFE SELECT switch, will do nothing at all, because SAFE will be deactivated by default.

File Attachment:

File Name: efliteviper70mm.ini
File Size:4 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: efliteviper70mm.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Nov 2019 20:32 by Fer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds