Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• mooiweertje
13 Jan 2022 09:56
Replied by mooiweertje on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Category: Protocol Development

The 99811b4 is attached to my previous message. Do you use ExpressLRS configurator 1.3.3?
  • belrik
13 Jan 2022 09:49 - 13 Jan 2022 10:32
Replied by belrik on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

mooiweertje wrote: The one I tested yesterday and didn't work, works fine today..... Strange but true... deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-99811b4 works! I can see all 13 characters in the menu "HM ES24TX Pro". Also Betaflight 4.3 shows up in the menu now.
I used ExpressLRS configurator 1.3.3 today and yesterday 1.3.2. The only reason I can think of why today works and yesterday not.

hexfet wrote: Sometimes :) Here's a test build that addresses the issues you mentioned. Please give it a try.

Hmm. I believe that the HM modules actually already had their names shortened from "HappyModel ES24TX" in the eLRS project to work around this problem. I was one of the people asking for the change. Now the problem is that many manufacturers have created modules we need >14 characters and there seems to be an error at 14 or longer still.
I've tested the d0ca763 build and that still seems to cause issues, but I cannot see deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-99811b4 to test that. it's not listed under deviationtx.com/downloads-new/category/2838-hexfet-crsf-test , was that posted to github?
BTW My module name is "BETAFPV 2G4MICRO".
  • mooiweertje
13 Jan 2022 09:36

expressLRS

I'm not testing these unless you want me too since the 99811b4 from yesterday is working.

hexfet wrote: Please try the test build here . Not sure it will work but might have spotted the problem.

• mooiweertje
13 Jan 2022 09:33

expressLRS

The one I tested yesterday and didn't work, works fine today..... Strange but true... deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-99811b4 works! I can see all 13 characters in the menu "HM ES24TX Pro". Also Betaflight 4.3 shows up in the menu now.
I used ExpressLRS configurator 1.3.3 today and yesterday 1.3.2. The only reason I can think of why today works and yesterday not.

hexfet wrote: Sometimes :) Here's a test build that addresses the issues you mentioned. Please give it a try.

• belrik
13 Jan 2022 08:50 - 13 Jan 2022 09:22

expressLRS

d0ca763 or e999d07? Two lots of builds in this directory.

Edit - looks like d0ca763 is the latest commit on your crsf_name branch, I'll test that.
  • hexfet
13 Jan 2022 03:57
Replied by hexfet on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Please try the test build here . Not sure it will work but might have spotted the problem.
  • belrik
12 Jan 2022 23:18

expressLRS

hexfet wrote: Good to hear, thanks for testing. I'll get the changes merged.

The test build also has a change that should fix the problem with long names, though a tester on github reported the fix does not work. If you have a chance to test that it would be helpful.

Yeah, that was me. I am asking if there is some debug I can gather but long names still seem to throw errors. OpenTX processes the names ok.
  • mooiweertje
12 Jan 2022 21:12 - 12 Jan 2022 22:39

expressLRS

The issue with long names is not fixed. No menu on the Happymodel pro TX.
  • hexfet
12 Jan 2022 20:25

expressLRS

Good to hear, thanks for testing. I'll get the changes merged.

The test build also has a change that should fix the problem with long names, though a tester on github reported the fix does not work. If you have a chance to test that it would be helpful.
  • mooiweertje
12 Jan 2022 16:42

expressLRS

Yes it works in your build. Thanks! If I can do something for you please let me know. I'm a C/Java coder with no Deviation experience but very happy with Deviation and love to help maintain. I can also test things for you.
  • vlad_vy
12 Jan 2022 16:22
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Please Help where too find DfuSe usb upgrade tool

Please Help where too find DfuSe usb upgrade tool

Category: Feedback & Questions

• hexfet
12 Jan 2022 04:53

expressLRS

Sometimes :) Here's a test build that addresses the issues you mentioned. Please give it a try.
  • trddo2
11 Jan 2022 21:16
Replied by trddo2 on topic Please Help where too find DfuSe usb upgrade tool

Please Help where too find DfuSe usb upgrade tool

Thank you for the direct link, however even though I have a google account my access is denied. Any thoughts?
  • trddo2
11 Jan 2022 19:55
T8SG+V3 Carbon missing module CYRF6936 was created by trddo2

T8SG+V3 Carbon missing module CYRF6936

Category: General Discussions

Hello,
My transmitter has suddenly started to display " missing modules: CYRF6936..." below which is a darkened box in which is "OK" immediately upon pressing the start button, and then, just as suddenly shuts down. There has never been anything removed from the transmitter, which worked well prior to this . Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on, and what is the resolution?
Thanks, Tim.
  • Ale64
10 Jan 2022 21:57 - 19 Jan 2022 20:48
Aiuto bind protocollo D16 jumper T8SG plus RISOLTO was created by Ale64

Aiuto bind protocollo D16 jumper T8SG plus RISOLTO

Salve , sto cercando di bindare una ricevente Jumper R1-V2-mini con protocollo ACCST D16 , ho provato con frsky x con EU e FCC ma senza successo, qualcuno mi può aiutare?
  • mooiweertje
10 Jan 2022 13:52

expressLRS

I only have this issue with ELRS so don't know what is best. No Deviation devs here?
  • belrik
10 Jan 2022 13:45

expressLRS

mooiweertje wrote: The display shows 12V but voice says 1.2 Volt. I fly FPV so what the display says is less important than what the voice says. Why can I only setup a warning 10V and below? For 4S I need something in the 14V range.

Most FPV pilots would use an OSD warning, which is more flexible and can be configured to alert on a per-cell voltage instead of the overall voltage, so works if you fly 3S, 4S or 6S.

What you have sounds like a general deviation issue, as the telemetry screen is showing the correct information. You might have more luck with a dedicated post in the general section instead of the eLRS thread?
  • mooiweertje
10 Jan 2022 12:14

expressLRS

The display shows 12V but voice says 1.2 Volt. I fly FPV so what the display says is less important than what the voice says. Why can I only setup a warning 10V and below? For 4S I need something in the 14V range.
  • belrik
10 Jan 2022 12:08

expressLRS

Are you sure you haven't set voltage scaling in DeviationTX somewhere else? I get 12V shown in mine when I connect a 3S cell.
  • mooiweertje
10 Jan 2022 10:25

expressLRS

The telemetry seems to have some issues. I'd like to get a warning when battery is low but I can't seem to set a proper value for 4S, like 14V or 14.8V. Maximum is 10V and what 4S@10V means exactly is unclear to me. When I put 12V on the model the voice warning says '1.2 Volt'. So it's somewhat working. Will this be improved and maybe I can do something to help?
Displaying 681 - 700 out of 76177 results.
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds