Crossfire Nano and GPS telemetry location wrong

More
01 Jun 2020 00:18 #76403 by bruce
Hi everyone,
I've recently installed my first Crossfire nano diversity receiver in a Quad. I'm using a Jumper T8SGV2 Plus running firmware t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-2bf5e52. I'm using the Crossfire Micro TX and the TX/RX are running current Crossfire firmware

The Quad is running BF3.5, and has a small GPS receiver on board. It reports the correct location to Betaflight Configurator and sends the correct GPS coordinates to the OSD. The problem is that on the Jumper radio, GPS telemetry is reporting the incorrect coordinates. I am located on east coast of Australia and the location reported is in Ethopia. The speed and altitude telemetry data seem to be correct.

I'm not sure that the problem is with the radio firmware, but I'm wondering if anyone might have a suggestion on how to have the correct GPS location telemetry data displayed? Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2020 22:18 #76412 by bruce
Updated to Betaflight 4.1.7 and reapplied all the config manually last night but no change unfortunately :(

More
02 Jun 2020 10:47 #76415 by bruce
I just installed what I think is the latest DeviationTX firmware for the t8sgv2 plus: deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-e0ab3bc

No change, actual location is: latitude -27, longitude 153. Location displayed on the transmitter is: latitude 7 37', longitude -42 30'

I don't have any other transmitter to test this on to determine if the error is coming from Crossfire or if it from the T8SG

Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds