T8SG PLus

More
16 Feb 2021 10:12 - 16 Feb 2021 10:13 #77253 by Billiebobslee
T8SG PLus was created by Billiebobslee
hi guys. New in DeviationTX. Bought myself a Jumper T8SG Plus V2

Worked fine when I got than. THan updated new nightly build firmware on it and now it doesn't work anymore.

Have searched all over the www and tried many different things. Got the Dfuse tool working. Flashed firmware onto the radio.

When I update with the latest T8GS Plus firmware, the radio doesn't startup. Only red light lits up and it makes a beep when turning on. USB logo and stuff do not work.

When I update with the latest T8GS V2-V5 firmware, the radio and display turns on, USB logo works fine, but then it says: Missing Modules: CYRF6936.

Yesterday the radio works fine before the firmware update.

Also 1 other thing, I see all Jumper radio's with a black and yellow OLED screen. Mine has a blue screen. Can't find any info on this,

Your help will be highly appreciated as I'm about to give up.

Thanks,
Ronald
Last edit: 16 Feb 2021 10:13 by Billiebobslee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2021 11:36 #77254 by Billiebobslee
Replied by Billiebobslee on topic T8SG PLus
got it to work, well....work.....

in Hardware.ini I've set all values to 0 behind the modules.
After I've done this with the first one, it also said it was missing the other modules.

Anyway, no the radio turns on as it was before. I can set it all up, bind receiver, and in Betaflight all looks ok. Except the response is really slow, and it doesn't seem to be right. the dron is flying all over the place and can not be controlled.

More
16 Feb 2021 16:07 #77255 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic T8SG PLus
You can try stock firmware, deviation-t8sg_v2-v5.0.0 if you have black and white screen

deviationtx.com/forum/builds/8509-stock-...-v2-v2-plus-firmware

More
16 Feb 2021 17:10 #77256 by Billiebobslee
Replied by Billiebobslee on topic T8SG PLus
Thanks sir. Updated firmware like a million times. I've seen all different versions already.

Got my tinyhawk back in the air again.
After the first missing module, and set value to 0 i got 2 more modules missing. These i've set to 0 as well.

Now it is working again with frskyx receiver. Other models will probably not work i guess?

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds