Problema serio no DEVO 12s

More
19 Jan 2014 14:45 #18680 by cristofer20
Problema serio no DEVO 12s was created by cristofer20
Hello friends , first of all I apologize for my English, my native language is Portuguese , I have a radio Devention 12s and I already tried to do everything to install the original version of the radio followed all the steps of the tutorial , already installed in all imaginable ways and does not work , whenever he calls and gets no screen and only with the red light on, so with the original version ... ja 4.0.1 Deviation with the screen version of my radio is always blue, the only version I can work on it is the deviation ae can access USB 3.0 , transfer the files to root on usb , so everything works , however I can not do it work with the original version and not misuse 4.0.1 'm going crazy all you guys can think I did, I tried ... can someone help me please ... also tested it on another PC with windows xp , however unsuccessfully , it's all in order, charged battery , updated software , files downloaded over 10 times and nothing .. thanks to everyone who can help me !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2014 16:57 - 19 Jan 2014 17:15 #18694 by cristofer20
Replied by cristofer20 on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
I just opened my 12s any help?
I saw this radio uses this flash www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/STM32F.../497-6442-ND/1852092
has a jumper beside someone already tried to make a flash with it jumpered? What does that jumper? zero setup? I've seen that has a connection jumper, straight to Flash ... someone could give a hint? Thank you!
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Jan 2014 17:15 by cristofer20.

More
19 Jan 2014 17:32 #18699 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
i don't understand what it is that you are trying to do

do you want to install deviation 4.0.1?

do you want to install the original walkera devention?

list the steps you have taken to try and do what you are wanting one by one.

also why do you think there is a problem inside the transmitter?

More
19 Jan 2014 17:35 #18701 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
Do you flash library file along with firmware file?

More
19 Jan 2014 20:03 #18709 by cristofer20
Yes friend!!

More
19 Jan 2014 20:08 - 19 Jan 2014 20:10 #18711 by cristofer20

HappyHarry wrote: i don't understand what it is that you are trying to do

do you want to install deviation 4.0.1?

do you want to install the original walkera devention?

list the steps you have taken to try and do what you are wanting one by one.

also why do you think there is a problem inside the transmitter?

hello friend, thanks for answering, already tried to install the 4.0.1 version my radio, but he's a blue screen every time I turn, now when I try to install the factory firmware, it gets black lcd no light, and only with a light from power on (red light). The only firmware that it works and I have access to the software and the USB mode to copy the files to the root system, the deviation is 3.0 firmware only one that works on my radio, all others fail ....
I opened the radio to see if he had any electronics problem component, all measures are all no problem ...
Last edit: 19 Jan 2014 20:10 by cristofer20.

More
19 Jan 2014 20:23 #18712 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
Make sure you install the library and filesystem appropriate to the firmware version.
If a v3.0 works on your tx, all deviation versions should, and also the stock fw too...

More
19 Jan 2014 20:34 #18716 by cristofer20

FDR wrote: Make sure you install the library and filesystem appropriate to the firmware version.
If a v3.0 works on your tx, all deviation versions should, and also the stock fw too...

Hello friend it on the site walkera pro 12s you only 2 models a version for the 100mw and 10mw for another B, already tried both, same symptom so the radio turns on and gets the red LED on the battery it is 100% charged, already tried other USB ports, another computer with windows xp, installed the manual drive and also did not work ... I do everything according to the manual first install the firmware, then the libray file and yet when tenteo call it, nothing appears on the screen, no light on LCD ...

More
19 Jan 2014 20:47 #18717 by cristofer20
What I am failing to understand is that if I download and install the 3.0 bypass it all works, if I try to install the 4.0 deviation, ja my radio does not go over the USB mode to copy the files to the root system. .. simply gives a blue screen ... When I try to install the factory firmware, downloaded by the Walkera site, or blue screen is simply not turn on the light only red light on power connecting. I downgrade to the version 3.0 standard deviation works ...

More
19 Jan 2014 21:26 #18720 by cristofer20
Replied by cristofer20 on topic Foto do Problema nas versão desvio 4.0
Hello friends, I did a test now here on my radio, I'll tell you what I did ...
1st pass the firmware by Dfuse
2nd Libray
3 Hold ENT + Power button to enter Download Mode to copy files, the problem starts exactly th ...
4 blue screen of death, I can not any more, not open USB
5 Back to deviation 3.0
6 Do all of the above
7 My radio works ... I do not understand!
Attachments:

More
19 Jan 2014 21:39 #18721 by cristofer20
Replied by cristofer20 on topic Foto do Problema nas versão desvio 4.0
This photo is just to certify that you guys in 3.0 works fine!
Deviation 3.0 USB mode works perfectly
Attachments:

More
19 Jan 2014 22:15 - 19 Jan 2014 22:15 #18724 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
when installing 4.0.1 are you using the dfu and the library file from the same zip file?

deviation-devo12-v4.0.1.dfu

which is installed using the dfuse 'firmware' tab and using the upgrade button

and

devo12-lib.dfu

which is installed using dfuse 'library' tab, also using the upgrade button

both of these files are inside the below zip file

www.deviationtx.com/repository/Deviation...n-devo12-v4.0.1.zip/
Last edit: 19 Jan 2014 22:15 by HappyHarry.

More
19 Jan 2014 22:38 - 19 Jan 2014 22:50 #18726 by cristofer20

HappyHarry wrote: when installing 4.0.1 are you using the dfu and the library file from the same zip file?

deviation-devo12-v4.0.1.dfu

which is installed using the dfuse 'firmware' tab and using the upgrade button

and

devo12-lib.dfu

which is installed using dfuse 'library' tab, also using the upgrade button

both of these files are inside the below zip file

www.deviationtx.com/repository/Deviation...n-devo12-v4.0.1.zip/

Yes friend that I've ever done, and not of right, step when the 4.0.1 firmware deviation'm not able to get more in USB mode to play the system files inside the USB root
Last edit: 19 Jan 2014 22:50 by cristofer20.

More
20 Jan 2014 03:23 #18737 by vlad_vy
Are you sure that you always do 'UPGRADE' library file, and not 'UPLOAD'? If you once did 'UPLOAD' library, you rewrite/corrupt you library file, and need download it again, and try 'UPGRADE'.

More
20 Jan 2014 03:30 #18738 by cristofer20

vlad_vy wrote: Are you sure that you always do 'UPGRADE' library file, and not 'UPLOAD'? If you once did 'UPLOAD' library, you rewrite/corrupt you library file, and need download it again, and try 'UPGRADE'.

Hello friend thanks for the reply, but always at the Libray Upgrade, do not upload, If I had done the Upload file which would have to send it again? tell me his name? thank you! I'm talking about the 4.0.1 zip deviation

More
20 Jan 2014 03:39 #18740 by henkerhaus
Replied by henkerhaus on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
A blank screen after installing Deviation in my experience is usually due to an improperly installed file system, i.e. the firmware isn't finding the file system where it expects it to be.

This usually happens when the file system is copied over exactly as downloaded, which includes two folder levels that aren't needed when installed on the transmitter i.e. the top level called 'filesystem' and the next level labeled as the devo12 (or devo8, devo10, etc., depending on which version your have).

Only copy the files inside the Devo12 folder to the transmitter, not the filesystem folder, or the devo12 folder itself.

More
20 Jan 2014 03:42 - 20 Jan 2014 03:42 #18741 by vlad_vy
You need once again download "deviation-devo12-v4.0.1.zip"
www.deviationtx.com/repository/func-startdown/1216/

Unpack archive and do 'UPGRADE' 'deviation-devo12-v4.0.1.dfu' at Dfuse 'Firmware' tab and 'devo12-lib.dfu' file at Dfuse 'Library' tab.

The same thing for original Walkera firmware, download firmware archive again and 'UPGRADE' firmware and library.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2014 03:42 by vlad_vy.

More
20 Jan 2014 03:45 #18742 by cristofer20

henkerhaus wrote: A blank screen after installing Deviation in my experience is usually due to an improperly installed file system, i.e. the firmware isn't finding the file system where it expects it to be.

This usually happens when the file system is copied over exactly as downloaded, which includes two folder levels that aren't needed when installed on the transmitter i.e. the top level called 'filesystem' and the next level labeled as the devo12 (or devo8, devo10, etc., depending on which version your have).

Only copy the files inside the Devo12 folder to the transmitter, not the filesystem folder, or the devo12 folder itself.

Thanks buddy, I'll do that now to see if it will work, since morning I'm trying everything you can imagine! thank you for your attention! Have put the results! Sincerely

More
20 Jan 2014 03:57 - 20 Jan 2014 04:03 #18745 by cristofer20

cristofer20 wrote:

henkerhaus wrote: A blank screen after installing Deviation in my experience is usually due to an improperly installed file system, i.e. the firmware isn't finding the file system where it expects it to be.

Last edit: 20 Jan 2014 04:03 by cristofer20.

More
20 Jan 2014 04:04 - 20 Jan 2014 04:04 #18746 by cristofer20

cristofer20 wrote:

cristofer20 wrote:

Last edit: 20 Jan 2014 04:04 by cristofer20.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds