Problema serio no DEVO 12s

More
20 Jan 2014 04:04 #18747 by cristofer20
Replied by cristofer20 on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
I tried to do just like you said, but see what happens.
1 - I send the firmware ... 100% ok
2 - try to turn on the radio with the ENT button + POWER = blue screen
3 I can not access the file because it system not open the USB mode

now in version 3.0 do this without problem and the USB mode appears on the screen ... understood, sorry for english ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2014 05:20 - 20 Jan 2014 05:22 #18749 by henkerhaus
Replied by henkerhaus on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
I understand what you are saying.

You are saying that you can install version 3 of Deviation firmware (.dfu and lib.dfu files via the <UPGRADE> button), and then power off, press and hold <ENT> and turn back on, and you get the USB screen as expected. (Haven't installed the Deviation file system files yet)

However, when you install version 4.0.1 of the Deviation firmware (.dfu and lib.dfu files via the <UPGRADE> button), and then power off, press and hold <ENT> and turn back on, and you get a blank blue screen (no USB logo).

Some questions for you.

1) Did you get prompted to format the transmitter memory as a USB disk drive before? It can sometimes take a significant amount of time before you get that prompt. You might just need to wait longer?

2) Are you installing with the latest Devention Dfuse USB Upgrade Tools? (from Walkera's site)
Devention Dfuse USB Upgrade Tools V2.0
Software version:V2.0
Released date:2013-10-14

3) What operating system are you using to install the firmware (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.)?

4) Are you able to reinstall the Latest release of the Walkera OEM software for your radio (i.e. restore it back to factory?) and verify it works OK? (As to whether you need the 10 mW or 100mW, do you know which version you had installed originally?)

If so, then try installing Deviation version 4.0.1 firmware (.dfu and lib.dfu files) again

Refer to the attached installation instructions and see if you might be missing something along the way.

File Attachment:

File Name: Deviation_...ails.pdf
File Size:287 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Jan 2014 05:22 by henkerhaus. Reason: remove duplicate attachment

More
20 Jan 2014 14:47 #18774 by cristofer20

henkerhaus wrote: I understand what you are saying.

You are saying that you can install version 3 of Deviation firmware (.dfu and lib.dfu files via the <UPGRADE> button), and then power off, press and hold <ENT> and turn back on, and you get the USB screen as expected. (Haven't installed the Deviation file system files yet)

However, when you install version 4.0.1 of the Deviation firmware (.dfu and lib.dfu files via the <UPGRADE> button), and then power off, press and hold <ENT> and turn back on, and you get a blank blue screen (no USB logo).

Some questions for you.

1) Did you get prompted to format the transmitter memory as a USB disk drive before? It can sometimes take a significant amount of time before you get that prompt. You might just need to wait longer?

2) Are you installing with the latest Devention Dfuse USB Upgrade Tools? (from Walkera's site)
Devention Dfuse USB Upgrade Tools V2.0
Software version:V2.0
Released date:2013-10-14

3) What operating system are you using to install the firmware (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.)?

4) Are you able to reinstall the Latest release of the Walkera OEM software for your radio (i.e. restore it back to factory?) and verify it works OK? (As to whether you need the 10 mW or 100mW, do you know which version you had installed originally?)

If so, then try installing Deviation version 4.0.1 firmware (.dfu and lib.dfu files) again

Refer to the attached installation instructions and see if you might be missing something along the way.

File Attachment:

File Name: Deviation_...ails.pdf
File Size:287 KB

Hello friend thanks for the support you are giving me . c'mon .
1 - deviation after applying the 4.0.1 firmware does not appear on the usb mode ( 'll wait longer tried not wait to see it opened the usb mode for power transfer )
2 - yes I am installing the latest version of the site V2.0 Release 14.10.2013
3 - windows 8 64 bit
4 - I can install the original firmware walkera site , but the radio connects to the lcd black and only the red light of the power of the radio stays on . about 10mW or 100mW version I do not know what it was previously installed .
I'm always doing the right order , first. DFU after lib.dfu .
5 - the only thing I have not tried is letting him waiting in blue screen after applying shift + POWER ENT 4.0.1 in order to try to open the USB mode so I can try to copy the system files to the root of the radius . .. I am at this moment 7 minutes with it on the screen hoping Blue will open the USB drive ... for now nothing ! Thank you !

More
22 Jan 2014 00:42 #18889 by cristofer20
I want to agracecer Everyone here who helped me, thank you all, had no way to even fix the radio for sure is the problem of Hardware ... I sent the radio back to the supplier and am getting a new one! Thanks everyone for the tips!

More
22 Jan 2014 05:41 #18895 by henkerhaus
Replied by henkerhaus on topic Problema serio no DEVO 12s
Let's hope you have better luck with the new one! :)

More
01 Feb 2014 19:32 #19613 by cristofer20

henkerhaus wrote: Let's hope you have better luck with the new one! :)

Hello to all friends, I am back after waiting to get my new radio, I'm just here to thank the whole team and forum users for helping me when I needed. Now with my new radio all went well and I managed to put the firmware on it without diversion problem, really was a hardware problem, I just did and am very happy following the photo of my new radio firmware deviation! was first with no problem, thanks to all, I made a point to come thank and show who really had malfunctioned in the old radio! Thank you friends! Sorry for my english ... laughs ... 8-)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds