Trex 500 FB Setup

More
10 Mar 2014 12:58 #21415 by Rkozak99
Trex 500 FB Setup was created by Rkozak99
Hi. Has anyone setup a trex500 fly bar using standard GUI? Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2014 17:25 - 24 Mar 2014 21:12 #21765 by Blayd
Replied by Blayd on topic Trex 500 FB Setup
Sorry it took so long to answer back, I've been offline. I currently have 2 Trex 500's set up, an HC500 set up, and a Trex 700 set up..all flybarred heli's in advanced GUI. Not the standard as I previously posted.. sorry. I had a hard time getting things sorted out in the standard gui, but since learning more about the advanced, I think the standard would be OK as well.
All are flying governed headspeeds in CC esc's.

Devo 8S
Trex500ESP
Trex500ESP (Belted tail)
HC500SE
Trex700N2E
Last edit: 24 Mar 2014 21:12 by Blayd.

More
19 Apr 2014 14:54 #22572 by Rkozak99
Replied by Rkozak99 on topic Trex 500 FB Setup
Thanks for responding. I'm making progress with the advanced GUI but still am unsure of a couple items. I have a TREX 500 esp with a spectrum 9 channel receiver. I've figured out the channel mappings and have the head built according to bob white setup videos. All is fine except for the travel adjustment on all cyclic servos. The negative servo travel is less than the positive and which means that I can't perform the set up as per bob white's process (I.e obtaining 11 degrees pitch for both positive and negative). I've tested the travel on the same head setup with my dx6i transmitter and the travel in both positive and negative is the same(btw I'm using the Devo 10 because I'm need additional channels as this is a scale build). I'm assuming that I need to make adjustments in the mixers to obtain an equal pitch in both positive and negative . I will be investigating this now. If you can provide any guidance that would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you wouldn't mind sharing you 500 setup ini.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds