QR x 350 with F7 transmitter.

More
05 Jun 2014 04:12 #23916 by Fandy
QR x 350 with F7 transmitter. was created by Fandy
I am new to this hobby. :( Why my qrx350 stops even when my lipo batt is at 11v. Do I need to change any setting to my Devo F7 transmitter? Thanks to anyone who can help mr. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2014 06:51 #23917 by suzali
Replied by suzali on topic QR x 350 with F7 transmitter.
This is quite normal. It's a safety walkera buildt into the quad to prevent low discharge of the lipo. In some early firmware versions this level was very high, meaning very short flight time. Current firmware version is 1.3.2. You definetly need to update the firmware. How to do this... lokk at the walkera site, or e.g. walker-fans.de (in german, but relatively good translation with google).
The setup for your devo 7 you'll find here:

walkera-fans.de/download/modelleinstellu...202.0%20Devo%207.bin

More
06 Jun 2014 11:27 #23937 by Fandy
Replied by Fandy on topic QR x 350 with F7 transmitter.
Thanks Suzali for your reply. Now I have a clearer pix.I also happened to come across some youtube postings that shows way of bypassing this check so that we can have a longer flight time- by short circuiting the battery check on the servo wire that connects to the flight controller. Is this advisable?

More
06 Jun 2014 17:30 #23938 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic QR x 350 with F7 transmitter.
The LVC mod is safe to do as long as you use a Lipo alarm to let you know when its time to land...i flew my qrx many flights with the LVC mod but now have moved on and installed a APM in the qrx and sold the Walkera flight controller...

More
07 Jun 2014 00:57 #23946 by Fandy
Replied by Fandy on topic QR x 350 with F7 transmitter.
Thanks magic marty for enlightening me further. It is really very imformative. :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds