Devo 12 glitching really bad..!!

More
02 Nov 2014 18:48 #26263 by magic_marty
Devo 12 glitching really bad..!! was created by magic_marty
my devo12 keeps glitching for split seconds at a time causing it to loose connection to the rx ...at first i thought it was the rx so i swapped it out with a new one but its still doing it...i noticed it once having a module error but has not did that anymore...i am getting ready to try flying the same heli with my devo8 to see if it does it as well...kind of risky but i can't figure out whats going on...could the module in the 12 be bad? or could it be something else? i have a extra module that came out of my 8 when i added the telemetry module to it...if my 8 does not glitch i know for sure it is something wrong in the 12 ...and will try to change out the module to see if it helps...anybody got any advice please chime in need some help figuring this one out.. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2014 20:14 #26265 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Devo 12 glitching really bad..!!
Update.........its doing to same thing with my devo8 so its something on the heli causing it..need to figure this one out cause its a brand new 450 with APM flight controller and i don't want it flying off somewhere or trying to chop off some of my body parts..perhaps its a brownout on the rx vc ...downloading the logs to see if i can find anything..

More
03 Nov 2014 05:10 #26271 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 12 glitching really bad..!!
What is the protocol, Rx, how exactly power and telemetry module connected to Rx?

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds