help with devo and wingui

More
14 Nov 2014 00:03 #26396 by Cannafish
help with devo and wingui was created by Cannafish
I need some help here. I have worked out how to adjust my throws and set up my radio to arm my Scarab Knife Air 270 but that's where my knowledge has come to a wall. I have managed to get high and low rates on FMode switch - don't ask how as I've no idea how I done that. But the only thing that happens in wingui is ARMING goes green when I arm. I haven't got horizon or angle or anything else assigned and have no idea how to do it. I've tried hundreds of different things over the last week and just make it worse. So I reload my 'working' file and have been bumbling about just enjoying the sight and sound of my 270. I'd really like to get my Devo 10 sorted so I can actually start to enjoy, what is a beautiful quad.

I would PAY for help I am that desperate.

Attached is a pic of my WinGUI
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2014 05:00 #26399 by Cannafish
Replied by Cannafish on topic help with devo and wingui
4 hrs and a lot of frustration later and I'm no nearer.

I'm close to throwing the F-ing thing in the paddock and blasting it to smithereens with my shotgun.

More
14 Nov 2014 12:00 #26401 by Cannafish
Replied by Cannafish on topic help with devo and wingui
Thanks for the support guys. Well worth getting a Devo and flashing it with deviation....

More
14 Nov 2014 22:13 - 14 Nov 2014 22:16 #26409 by Arakon
Replied by Arakon on topic help with devo and wingui
I'm so very sorry for not rushing home from work in order to answer you within 24 hours.
You don't have anything assigned according to your GUI screenshot. Of course nothing is going to happen if you don't tell it that something is supposed to happen. Put some checkmarks into the boxes next to the aux channels. That's not a deviation issue at all.
Last edit: 14 Nov 2014 22:16 by Arakon.

More
15 Nov 2014 05:27 #26410 by mikemacwillie
Replied by mikemacwillie on topic help with devo and wingui

Cannafish wrote: Thanks for the support guys. Well worth getting a Devo and flashing it with deviation....

Seriously?

Assign the aux channels for multiwii in the GUI. Look up how to do it in the multiwii docs. If you need help with the mixer to get a switch do control the right channel, you might try asking, and actually waiting for someone to be available to help you. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds