Plane mode Devo 10

More
18 Nov 2014 22:45 - 19 Nov 2014 09:55 #26451 by Nafets
Plane mode Devo 10 was created by Nafets
Hello folks,

I have installed 4.0.1 on my Devo 10 and it works nicely in the heli mode. Now, for the plane mode I have the problem that I can't switch the mixer GUI to 'standard'. Not be able to do so, I didn't find a way to set endpoints, D/R and expo curves.

Are you working on a standard GUI for normal style planes like acrobatics, pylon racers or warbirds? I think most of the people usinge cheap equpment like Walkera are flying around just for fun and so own helicopters and planes. Would be really nice if you could find the time to take care of this.

What can I do until then?
Thanks for your help.

Stefan
Last edit: 19 Nov 2014 09:55 by Nafets.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2014 13:20 #26456 by Nafets
Replied by Nafets on topic Plane mode Devo 10
Ok, on another forum I found a thread to set up planes but this needs a little more work. Thanks to vtdiy.
www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2113490
But nevertheless a standard plane GUI would be much appreciated to do the setting quicker in the field.

More
19 Nov 2014 16:06 #26457 by mikemacwillie
Replied by mikemacwillie on topic Plane mode Devo 10
The advanced mixer can be a little confusing at first, but it's really worth taking the time to sit down and learning it. It's complete flexibility makes it a little more intimidating to dive in to, but you can do anything you want with it once you wrap your head around it.

There is a thread on here that might be helpful:
www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/2987-ho...-or-complex-template

More
28 Nov 2014 18:12 #26617 by Nafets
Replied by Nafets on topic Plane mode Devo 10
Thanks Mike! Much appreciated. Meanwhile I dialed in my planes as I wanted.

More
28 Nov 2014 18:21 #26618 by kreidler
Replied by kreidler on topic Plane mode Devo 10
@Nafets: Open Speaking RTFM page 24: Standard GUI is available for Heli only. I remember a discussion about this issue long ago. For myself the Advanced GUI is perfect for planes even it is a bit more work.
In general I expect only one minute more for configuring a simple plane in comparision to a Standard GUI option. Just read section 8.2 of the manual -> Activate instead of the simple template the Expo&DR template. End points have to be set by pressing the corresponding channel.

Matthias

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds