Devo12s gimbal help..?

More
30 Dec 2014 18:17 #27349 by magic_marty
Devo12s gimbal help..? was created by magic_marty
Need some advice on how to go about repairing or replacing the left gimbal on a 12s...it got cracked during shipping i believe cause it was shipped without the foam padding in the top of the aluminum case :( i bought it used so no RMA possible but i am waiting on a reply from the seller but i thought if i can fix it i would rather just do that and keep it rather then deal with having to ship it back ect...Does anybody know where i could possible get a replacement gimbal or if a gombal out of a 2602 or 2801 tx will fit the 12s? Here is a picture of the cracked gimbal it doesn't look to bad but i have not looked inside to see if there is futher damage to the internal gimbal parts...might be able to epoxy it or use some kind of plastic weld glue?

File Attachment:

Thanks all..
<Marty>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2017 04:32 #64182 by Timmz32
Replied by Timmz32 on topic Devo12s gimbal help..?
Did you fix your gimbal? I have a 6s and mine has the same type of crack in my gimbal. What did you use to fix it? I'm going to have to invest in some gimbal protectors.

More
05 Sep 2017 06:52 #64186 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Devo12s gimbal help..?
What I dud was take it apart and gently open up the crack and used epoxy to repair it use a tooth pick to work the epoxy down in the ctack and it held great but now I have the m9 gimbals installed so no more worries if another on gets damaged I can just order a replacement.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds