Flipping a Hubsan X4 with Deviation

More
10 Mar 2015 10:59 - 10 Mar 2015 11:08 #29522 by Tryptych
Flipping a Hubsan X4 with Deviation was created by Tryptych
Newbie question! I'm wondering if Deviation can make my quads (Hubsan X4 and Proto X SLT) use their flip features with the push of a button/switch?
Last edit: 10 Mar 2015 11:08 by Tryptych.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2015 20:39 #29532 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Flipping a Hubsan X4 with Deviation
Can you bind the Proto X SLT? Mine doesn't go into bind mode properly, so I've got to wait until late April to get a replacement and test it. Others have reported problems with this, and I haven't seen anyone saying it works properly.

The Proto X (using the Hubsan X4 protocol) flips based on a stick dance, and from what I can tell the X4 does the same. You can disable/enable that with a switch on deviation. My Proto X model.ini provides a mode (also enabled by a switch setting) where going to full cyclic will make deviationTx do the stick dance for you in that direction. It should work fine for the Hubsan X4, but I don't have on to test it on. If you try it, please let me know. The same trick should work on the Proto X SLT if it binds.

It is for the Devo6, so you'll need to fix the switches to match your 7E.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
23 Mar 2015 23:00 - 23 Mar 2015 23:00 #30146 by Tryptych
Replied by Tryptych on topic Flipping a Hubsan X4 with Deviation
Hey mwm, sorry for the delay. I just installed my nRF24L01 this weekend and was able to bind my Syma X11 today. With that test done, I tried the Proto X SLT but had no luck. I am going to start a new thread about the SLT, please take a look here:

www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...to-x-slt-bind-issues
Last edit: 23 Mar 2015 23:00 by Tryptych.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds