devo 7e and rx701 problem

More
14 Mar 2015 23:00 - 14 Mar 2015 23:11 #29711 by markw
devo 7e and rx701 problem was created by markw
Hi guys, I have just built a trex 500 flybar with rx701 receiver and devo7e, my problem is I can't get the pitch servo to work. I have tested the servo in the elevator channel and it works fine. Aileron, elevator and rudder work fine as there is a dedicated plug for them, but no pitch plug on rx. So my question is where on the rx do I plug the pitch servo and how do activate this channel on the devo7e? Any advise would be helpful,or if there is a link on this site that explains how to do this. cheers mark
Last edit: 14 Mar 2015 23:11 by markw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2015 13:39 #29736 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic devo 7e and rx701 problem
Take a look at the swash mixing section in the Deviation10 manual under the User Manual link in the left column. Hope that's helpful - not sure if it's what you're asking.

More
15 Mar 2015 22:44 #29751 by markw
Replied by markw on topic devo 7e and rx701 problem
Thanks for reply, the manual has no reference to the rx701 plug position for pitch and how to allocate a channel for pitch on the radio 7e. I am sure it's a simple hook up and set up in the swashmix, I just don't know how to go about it. From what I understand I have to mix throttle with pitch but at what % ? And which channel/plug on the rx controls this? Totally lost please help

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds