nIGHTLY BUILDS

More
05 Apr 2015 21:18 #30812 by conisat
nIGHTLY BUILDS was created by conisat
Hello
Sorry to bother you guys but I need a little help! I have a devo 7e with A7105 and nrfl module's fitted and working correctly with firmware V4.01 installed.
My question is can I add the KN protocol without downloading the nightlys as I can not get any of the nightlys to work?

Thanks and I applaud the work and help that you guys give you help make this hobby better :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2015 02:53 - 06 Apr 2015 08:59 #30821 by Indigo
Replied by Indigo on topic nIGHTLY BUILDS
Nightly builds will work, but you much first install updated file-system.

Download and install nightly build 92e1705 .

After you have flashed firmware with DFU file, start Tx in USB mode (power ON, while holding ENT key) and copy over the file system with the contents of downloaded zip file.

I recommend first backing these files from the Devo Tx: models, modelico, tx.ini, hardware.ini.
Last edit: 06 Apr 2015 08:59 by Indigo.

More
07 Apr 2015 01:59 #30860 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic nIGHTLY BUILDS
hardware.ini is not used 4.0.1. It was added with the nightlies, and contains the module information that you had to add in tx.ini on 4.0.1, as well as support for adding switches to the 7E.

So you wan't be able to back it up on a 4.0.1 system, but don't worry about that.

After you've upgraded to 4.0.1 and installed the new file system, you'll need to edit hardware.ini to add info about your extra modules.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds