BeastX "Plus" V4 help requested

More
26 Apr 2015 18:26 #31657 by ave1
BeastX "Plus" V4 help requested was created by ave1
I am playing with the new beastX plus V4 has featuring "auto Stabilization".

I only know how to use the "Standard" interface on my 12S. I need to be able to assign a button to activate "auto stabilization". Can someone tell me how I would do this.

www.beastx.com/download/manual/microbeas...n_V4.0.0_EN_0715.pdf

Please see page 16.

Would you help me, please?

Thanks

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Apr 2015 05:19 - 27 Apr 2015 05:22 #31690 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic BeastX "Plus" V4 help requested
What is "auto stabilization"? AttitudeControl??? At any case you have not flexibility with "Standard" interface. Will be better learn to use "Advanced".
Last edit: 27 Apr 2015 05:22 by vlad_vy.

More
27 Apr 2015 05:45 #31692 by ave1
Replied by ave1 on topic BeastX "Plus" V4 help requested
The beatsX guys have released a controller that will auto stabilize the helicopter in the event one gets into trouble. It creates a "horizon" and rights itself. it can do this with 5 different degrees of responsiveness or what they call "attitude". But, to activate it I need to dial in negative numbers on my gryo switch. That's how it is apparently activated. Via negative gyro. Opposite of Head lock mode activates it.

So, I'm not sure hot to activate, for certainty, however. But, I don't have negative it's 0-100. See page 50 if you would, please. I also sent the entire manual if you ever wanted to take a peak at more details.

So, if I have this correct, all I should have to do to activate the function is throw an assigned switch from HH (or is it rate mode) mode to position with Neg. gyro values and it activates the function? The more negative the more aggressive?
Attachments:

More
14 May 2015 04:54 #32547 by el_rules13
Replied by el_rules13 on topic BeastX "Plus" V4 help requested
Go to the travel adjust menu and change the gyro to less than -100(-101 - -175). Go to gyro sense and change one of the switch positions to 0% or close to it. That should get you a negative gyro number.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds